a good computer shop in bangalore

Status
Not open for further replies.

adithya_s

Journeyman
hi guys wanted to buy a comp..
i live in bangalore..
so please anyone know which shop is good..
it shud give good after sales service..
preferably in sp road.. coz the sell everything in small margin..
and give me the ph no as well

thanks in advance

Neeraj Sahai

Broken In
hi guys wanted to buy a comp..
i live in bangalore..
so please anyone know which shop is good..
it shud give good after sales service..
preferably in sp road.. coz the sell everything in small margin..
and give me the ph no as well

thanks in advance
www.swamipc.in and www.bwindia.com are two good sources of buying computers. First one is the oldest online store and second one is the most comprehensive and the lowest priced one. prices of sp road could be slightly lower but it works out very expensive since sp road guys are 100% cheaters. they will somehow cheat you, whatever you may be upto.

raptorz

Smitten by Computers..
If you know about the current products and their prices, you can bargain and get the best price..

If you do know much about computers, you will surely get duped.

marshallz

Be cOoL NiGgEr``
exactly raptor.. the shops on the ground floor in s.p.road pay a rent of 80k ..and they buy on credit from wholesellers..no wonder they cheat lie and do every thing to make sales so they can clear pending payments by end of day.. but of all my 8 years i spent in that market i feel this guy (megatron infosystems) on first floor next to ganesh video is is honest , gives good advice on any item my friends buy and is reasonably priced..

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
@neeraj and marhallz, before buying something in places like SP Road, you need to have minimum knowledge about the product that you want to buy.

Me and my friends bought lot of stuff from SP Road for the past 5yrs and we rely on dealers like Golcha, Ankit and Railton. We were never cheated. You need to know which shops are good.

Golcha is an ISO certified trader and how the people there are technical too. If you think ground floor shops in SP road are paying hefty rents, how much will stores like Compuer warehouse in MG road pay as rent every month??

Please don't create such opinions just coz you think so.

@adithya, shops at SP Road are dealers for hardware and support from product will be from the RMA centres and not from these guys. If the problem comes up inside a week or so, these guys will take care of it else you need to go to the service center of the manufacturer.

If you want support and sales from same store, go to Computer Warehouse in MG Road. You need to pay a little bit more and make sure that he takes care of your PC's problems instead of you running around for solution.

And oh, btw, I check that swamipc site.

Motherboard section has all the crap mobo's.

E6750 is sold for 8k and E6850 is sold for 12k. Q6600 is sold for 12.5, amd 4800+ is sold for 5k, phenom 9550 sold for 10k. Taxes extra. Isn't this called cheating. 2k-3k more on every product and add to that taxes.

and oh, look at this

SEAGATE 1TB SATA HARD DISK: 11k.

It's price everywhere else is around 6k.

Last edited:

marshallz

Be cOoL NiGgEr``
ya desiibond... most of them dont keep stocks in shops..they only keep fast moving goods cuz prices fluctuate almost everyday..and the margin of profit it hardly 40-50 rupees...golcha ankit railton sahara i.t.gain are all fine but the most wise guy i found was this guy on first floor opp railton.. megatron infosystems, within a short span of time he became a wholeseller and supplies to corporates and the shops below in the market... in the shop he also sells at retail quantity.. and guess what ? i think he's gonna spread his sales online by jan, thats what he told me last week when i bought a acer laptop for ma cousin from him..i mean which shop in s.p.road has product catalogue on web..

@neeraj and marhallz, before buying something in places like SP Road, you need to have minimum knowledge about the product that you want to buy.

Me and my friends bought lot of stuff from SP Road for the past 5yrs and we rely on dealers like Golcha, Ankit and Railton. We were never cheated. You need to know which shops are good.

Golcha is an ISO certified trader and how the people there are technical too. If you think ground floor shops in SP road are paying hefty rents, how much will stores like Compuer warehouse in MG road pay as rent every month??

Please don't create such opinions just coz you think so.

>
>
> but desiibond trust me on the rent and dealer payments.. i got the facts right.. ma uncle had the first computer retail shop in shop called bangalore computer center. now its called bangalore computer inc. i was sitting there during ma college days in the evenings during 2001-2004.. and since then s.proad is where i spend most of the time. most of the shops are doing bad that they had to windup.. in another thread i had predicted that vardaan infotech is gonna windup and that happened 2months back.. another akshay computers diagonally opp of ankit also was on the verge and they put down shutters last week.. an ya..sangam,surabhi,laptop & accesories point,metro, m-tech,oxford are just few in the line...

Last edited:

calvin_rath

Right off the assembly line
Hi there - I have found this guy to be really good when dealing with assembled computers. The computer shop has built up a good reputation over the years...

*www.mycitybuddy.com/biz.do?id=4988

Check it out.

Neeraj Sahai

Broken In
Hi
Try Computer Warehouse in MG Road and Binary World in Malleshwaram. They are present online also. These two are the Best Places to Buy Computers and stuff from. www.computerwarehousepricelist.com and www.bwindia.net are their websites.
Never ever go to SP Road, those people are 100% Deceitful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom