A big problem in internet explore 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

seekaja

Right off the assembly line
dear my friends and modeartors and sirs,
iam have installed win2000 and working perfectly recently i installed some software and ca antivirus scanner and yourunistaller and system mechanica pro and after installed these software my internet explore 6 is not working and also and totally waste of trying something but i didnt edit anything and last time i done one thing in your unistall software i scanned temp files and empty files i think expectaly after this scanning so now iam using( my) computer explore and typing the url in address bar and using as explore instead of using internet explore 6 but theses also giving problem system going slow and if i want to open new link from these explore i cant open as same internet explore so theses is the problem pls help me my friends and moderators and helpers iam facing these problem last one week without explore my hand broken i think pls help me friends -kaja

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
hmm.. download the latest version of IE 6.0 SP1 try to install from that...

also try running the command ckhdsk x: (x is ur hard disk letters) and then SFC /SCANNOW u may need the Win2K Installation source...

restore system on previous dates.. if possible.. or ask for technician to format ur pc and remove all junks... always clean junks every week to speed up ur pc effectively.. and also remove unknown registries
always make restore points....at some time interval...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom