_khAttAm_'s shut UP and shut DOWN tool!! [updated 6/17/05]

Status
Not open for further replies.

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
_khAttAm_'s shut UP and shut DOWN tool!!

Hey ppl,
Guess what I've come up with....
Yeah it is a shutdown tool that shuts down your Windows (XP Only) in 30 seconds....
So what?? You're gonna try the SECRET "shutdown /a" command and that will prevent the shutdown....
NO WAY....
HEHEHE!!

Download old version (1.0.0) here:
*www.geocities.com/khattam_khattam/suasdt.zip

Download new version (1.3.0) here:
*www.geocities.com/khattam_khattam/suasdt13.zip

Where to use this program??
>>You can use this program to give to the annoyers who annoy you when you are chatting in Yahoo! and ask for some kinda booter or some other program. This will take care of them...

Where not to use this program??
>>Not on innocent ppl and not in anyone's start-up.

bharat_r

In the zone
I liked ur firefox speed up tool.

Will try this one.But does it exactly do,can't understand what u've said.

OP
K

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
shwetanshu said:
in ff it showed page load error Sad
Try again dude!! Others have downloaded it. And I too checked the link.............. Use Right Click>>Save Link As

PS: New version is better with Icon and bug fixes....

bharat_r said:
I liked ur firefox speed up tool.

Will try this one.But does it exactly do,can't understand what u've said.

Hey bharat ji
Actually, in XP, if you give a command
shutdown -r
in command dialog or run dialog, the computer shuts down in 30 seconds and you can see the COUNT DOWN box...........
But this can be aborted by typing in
shutdown -a

If my proggy is run, it will shutdown the computer in 30 secs and shutdown -a WON'T ABORT SHUTDOWN.... So the computer is shut down for sure.......

You may be wondering what is the use of this proggy??
Actually, when I goto Yahoo! Chat, I find many ppl seeking for Credit Card nos these days, Specially in Programing and Hackers Longue section..........
Some guys even nag you by asking Booters and such SH!T............
To teach them a lesson, I have made "_khAttAm_'s Absolute Data Destroyer Application" (which I haven't released, It is different from _khAttAm_'s hard disk killer) destroys all their data on all drives and makes Windows non bootable........... But that is a bit harsh for some guys, isn't it.........
So this can be used................

It does not do any harm whatsoever.................
Just shuts down the computer...........................

super_i_man

Broken In
khAttAm boss, some people may missuse them, in this kind of forum many newbees are regularly coming and can misuse your good intentioned tools!

anandk

Distinguished Member
DOWNLOADED YOUR NEW VERSION. TRIED IT !
NOW HOW DO YOU REMOVE IT ?
DELETED THE FOLDER. STILL WHEN I RESTART MY PC I GET YOUR MESSAGE IN NOTE PAD ! PLS REPLY URGENTLY.

anandk

Distinguished Member
ok guys. for those who may face the same problem i did above; after deleting the concerned tool's folder, go to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup and delete the 'start' notepad file there.

wish the author had also mentioned this solution in his download. and yes after downloading the tool dont click on it immdtly if you r on the net, else your pc will shut off right away !

have fun !

OP
K

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
navjotjsingh said:
Why can't we access *www.geocities.com/khattam_khattam ?

It is not opening.
Thats coz I have no website.......
I.E. I have not launched a website Yet......

Yeah! _mAkA_(who has been banned now from this forum) had tried once to launch the site of the _khAtArA_ group............. which is not updated......

Actually, for *www.geocities.com/khattam_khattam to open, I'll need to update a file named Index.html to Yahoo! Geocities............
Hope you get that

@anandk
Yeah.... Thats the solution......
Sorry for that........................
But you could have read what it says............
You could contact me............................... and AI would give you the solution.............
Anyways........... Found the solution yourself?? Pretty Good...........
But do note that you cannot still use the Remote shutdown tool (ie. shutdown -r in the run dialouge wont restart your computer anymore)......
To restore that you will need to download it from the link below and extract it to system32 folder....................
*www.geocities.com/khattam_khattam/shutdown.zip

super_i_man said:
khAttAm boss, some people may missuse them, in this kind of forum many newbees are regularly coming and can misuse your good intentioned tools!
Yeah!! But anything can be misused.............. I strictly request ppl not to misuse my tools................... And the users will be responsible for what they do............... knife can be used for cutting vegetables to beheading ppl.... but knife manufacturing can't be stopped......

cyberia.in said:
do you release the codes as well or keep it closed source ?
Sorry man............
No source for this proggie..........
You can decode it easily if you have enough brains...........
But I ain't givin no soure coz if I do.... PPL will easily make Anti Shutdown and I won't like that...................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom