Status
Not open for further replies.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
hi all

guys just have few question here

Q 1.) Tell me a/few site to download trailer or teasers for "MOVIES"....remember i am not asking for the movie download site..only the trailer or teaser download site.

Q 2.) Does The template use in office 2007 can be used in prev office version particularly in case of powerpoint???

Q 3.)How to install new template for Powerpoint?? for both 2007 and for prev edition?

Q 4.)Does the new template i use will be compatible with other Powerpoint say the they use in my college which doesnt have.....??

Q 5.)Where can i find powerpoint template??

Q 6.)Is Dishtv worth buying??

Q 7.)i have a process running such as scanningprocess.exe ....that too two process are running ...

i use ZA new version(very new say 7)

Its eating up my resources.... HOW DO I GET RID OF IT??? i tried google...but nothing proved good...HELP

Q 8.)How to reduce the memory usage of opera??? its taking more memory than anyother program.....??

Q 9.)Is there any script for FIREFOX to include a option like "PASTE AND GO" just like in opera?? and is there a way to add a "NEW TAB" button on left corner just like opera??

SORRY FOR THESE MANY QUESTION....
BUT THESE QUESTION HAVE BEEN BUGGING ME FOR A LONG TIME....
ATLEAST ANSWER FOR FEW QUESTIONS GUYS ....IT WILL BE USEFUL..

THNKS FOR GOING THRU....IF U CANT UNDERSTAND PLEASE DO ASK..

Last edited:

Third Eye

gooby pls
1) Gametrailers.com
2) I think You can
5) *office.microsoft.com/en-gb/templates/FX100595491033.aspx?pid=CL100632981033
You must have genuine Microsoft Office 2007 to download templates
7) Use Windows firewall(Service Pack 2), Zone alarm is heavy

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Q7. 'scanningprocess.exe' is part of Zone Alarm 7 so you are ok.

scanningprocess.exe Information (google result)

=> Classification of scanningprocess.exe: Possible Trojan
=> Action for scanningprocess.exe: Scan scanningprocess with a Trojan removal program and remove immediatly if confirmed.
but to make sure its not Trojan, use a good AntiSpyware (ZoneAlarm's AntiSpyware shud do it).

Q8. Clear the cache.
Opera on my system usually takes up 50MB (5tabs [1 flash site]).

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Tech Genius said:
1) Gametrailers.com
2) I think You can
5) *office.microsoft.com/en-gb/templates/FX100595491033.aspx?pid=CL100632981033
You must have genuine Microsoft Office 2007 to download templates
7) Use Windows firewall(Service Pack 2), Zone alarm is heavy

thnks for the reply..but where to "download" the trailer..its full of game trailers only ...

and can u confirm the 2nd answer

Third Eye

gooby pls
naveen_reloaded said:
thnks for the reply..but where to "download" the trailer..its full of game trailers only ...

*www.gamershell.com/movie_download_archive.html*www.apple.com/trailers/

and can u confirm the 2nd answer
I am not sure about this one.

Last edited:

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
naveen_reloaded said:
hi all

guys just have few question here

Q 1.) Tell me a/few site to download trailer or teasers....remember i am not asking for the movie download site..only the trailer or teaser download site.

GameTrailers.com

Q 2.) Does The template use in office 2007 can be used in prev office version particularly in case of powerpoint???
No,Not possible as each version of office in official M$ site has its own templates

Q 3.)How to install new template for Powerpoint?? for both 2007 and for prev edition?
1.Click the Microsoft Office Button , and then click New.
2.In the New Presentation dialog box, do one of the following:

*Under Templates, click Blank and recent, Installed Templates, or Installed Themes, click the built-in template that you want, and then click Create.

*Under Templates, click New from existing, locate and click the other presentation file that contains the template, and then click Create New.

*Under Templates, click My templates, select a custom template that you created, and then click OK.

*Under Microsoft Office Online, click a template category, select a template, and then click Download to download the template from Microsoft Office Online.

Q 4.)Does the new template i use will be compatible with other Powerpoint say the they use in my college which doesnt have.....??
Suppose u used a template in office 2k7 in ur home and made a ppt...then ur college also got to have 2k7 to make it possible for template and ppt to be viewed[/quote]

Q 5.)Where can i find powerpoint template??
*office.microsoft.com/en-gb/templates/FX100595491033.aspx?pid=CL100632981033

*www.google.com/search?hl=en&client...ct=result&cd=1&q=powerpoint+templates&spell=1

Q 6.)Is Dishtv worth buying??
IMO i dont like it;)

Q 7.)i have a process running such as scanningprocess.exe ....that too two process are running ...

i use ZA new version(very new say 7)

Its eating up my resources.... HOW DO I GET RID OF IT??? i tried google...but nothing proved good...HELP
scanningprocess.exe' is part of Zone Alarm 7 so you are ok.:p

Q 8.)How to reduce the memory usage of opera??? its taking more memory than anyother program.....??
Clear the cache.:)

Q 9.)Is there any script for FIREFOX to include a option like "PASTE AND GO" just like in opera?? and is there a way to add a "NEW TAB" button on left corner just like opera??

To add The NEW TAB button :
Go to View-->Toolbars-->Customize and Drag the "NEW TAB" Button wherever u like it on Navigation Toolbar

To use Paste and Go feature in FF:
Install Paste and Go 2 extension From HERE

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Tech Genius said:
*www.gametrailers.com/gthd.php

I am not sure about this one.

thnks again...but tell uthe truth all are game downloads only mate....

and i found transformer teaser but cant download...

do we have to register???

rakeshishere said:
GameTrailers.com

No,Not possible as each version of office in official M$ site has its own templates

1.Click the Microsoft Office Button , and then click New.
2.In the New Presentation dialog box, do one of the following:

*Under Templates, click Blank and recent, Installed Templates, or Installed Themes, click the built-in template that you want, and then click Create.

*Under Templates, click New from existing, locate and click the other presentation file that contains the template, and then click Create New.

*Under Templates, click My templates, select a custom template that you created, and then click OK.

*Under Microsoft Office Online, click a template category, select a template, and then click Download to download the template from Microsoft Office Online.

Suppose u used a template in office 2k7 in ur home and made a ppt...then ur college also got to have 2k7 to make it possible for template and ppt to be viewed

*office.microsoft.com/en-gb/templates/FX100595491033.aspx?pid=CL100632981033

*www.google.com/search?hl=en&client...ct=result&cd=1&q=powerpoint+templates&spell=1

IMO i dont like it;)

scanningprocess.exe' is part of Zone Alarm 7 so you are ok.:p

Clear the cache.:)

To add The NEW TAB button :
Go to View-->Toolbars-->Customize and Drag the "NEW TAB" Button wherever u like it on Navigation Toolbar

To use Paste and Go feature in FF:
Install Paste and Go 2 extension From HERE
[/QUOTE]

THANK U SOO MUCH MATE...
THNKS AGAIN..

but is there a way to make my presentation viewable by both the version???
please i only have office 2K7...and my college has say 2003...think so...

i have a presentaion on tuesday mate....

Not Found

The requested URL /pub/mirrors/mozdev.org/pasteandgo2/pasteandgo2-0.3.4.3-fx.xpi was not found on this server.

this is the error i get
for paste and go option for firefox

mate then i heard that office saves its file with "x" extension.....is it true??? if so wont it cause problem in the prev version of powerpoint...how to rectify it??

and does even normal template usage cant be viewed with prev version of powerpoint??

Last edited:

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
Office 2k7 saves documents made in M$ word in .docx format...To save it as doc format...Click M$ office button->Go to Save As where u see a feature called "WORD 97-2003 Document" .Click it and ur document will be saved and can be opened in office 2k7 and office 2k3 but one problem is that effects made in ur documents in Latest office 2k7 will not be visible in office 2k3.
To open office 2k7 files in previous versions of OFFICE ..GO HERE

Edit:And regarding the Paste and GO Feature in FF its really not needed.IN FF if i highlight a url anywhere and middle click (press the mouse wheel) while in firefox, it attempts to open that url (no extension needed, the base firefox on the website).
if u really are in so need of it and missd that feature of Opera in FF GO HERE

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
rakeshishere said:
Office 2k7 saves documents made in M$ word in .docx format...To save it as doc format...Click M$ office button->Go to Save As where u see a feature called "WORD 97-2003 Document" .Click it and ur document will be saved and can be opened in office 2k7 and office 2k3 but one problem is that effects made in ur documents in Latest office 2k7 will not be visible in office 2k3.
To open office 2k7 files in previous versions of OFFICE ..GO HERE

Edit:And regarding the Paste and GO Feature in FF its really not needed.IN FF if i highlight a url anywhere and middle click (press the mouse wheel) while in firefox, it attempts to open that url (no extension needed, the base firefox on the website).
if u really are in so need of it and missd that feature of Opera in FF GO HERE

thnks for the link....thnks again for the reply

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
Phewww...*images.elouai.com/images/yahoo/31.gif*elouai.com/images/yahoo/32.gifthat made me tired while i was typing the answers..Hope it helped u a Lot... :D

Third Eye

gooby pls
naveen_reloaded said:
thnks again...but tell uthe truth all are game downloads only mate....

and i found transformer teaser but cant download...

Sorry i didn't read ur post throughly.
You can go to *www.apple.com/trailers/ for Trailers

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
rakeshishere sorry to ask u again but i cant find any download option in aaple website...the link u gave...please suggest a way ...

i can only view it mate but cant download...
what should i do???

*addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2390

try thiis guys..just now found this extension....

to download trailers

Last edited:

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
@naveen_reloaded

That link to Video Downloader extension is known to all..
Apple website has movie trailers to view only!;)
Go here-->*www.trailerdownload.net/

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
rakeshishere said:
@naveen_reloaded

That link to Video Downloader extension is known to all..
Apple website has movie trailers to view only!;)
Go here-->*www.trailerdownload.net/

man that site was really good and i am creating my project seminar presentaion...do u have office version prev to 2007 so that i can verify its working...

???
or is there a way to preview my seminar anywhere???

sorry for the late reply...had a problem here with the net..

thnks again...

*depositfiles.com/en/files/809902

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom