911 - USB to Serial Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayratio

Right off the assembly line
Anybody please help! recently i procured a usb to serial cable from a local vendor for my Nokia 3530 but my pc with windows 2000, (P-IV - 2.8, original intel motherboard, 256 MB ram, 80 GB HDD) simply refused to recognize it.

Please advise me a software download site from where i could get its driver.

BEst Regards,

Ajay

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
:roll: my data cable came along with a driver disc...shud be same with u...ask the vendor for a disc...

nd before plugging in the cable...install the drivers..restart...then plug in the USB device....

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
well mention the exact name of the data cable and its model no. will try to look up for its driver....Btw WinpXp is the best Os at this task....no hassels no driver probs....Almost everything recognised automatically 8)

OP
J

jayratio

The vendor is unaware of any software for it as it works well on his system (i tried it) however the CD he provided says it should be prollific 2303 chip.

It is not working with windows XP Service Pack II installed; nor windows update site has its driver,

Any guess ?

:shock:

Ajay

OP
J

jayratio

The picure can be seen at *64.233.179.104/search?q=cache:ZsPP...leads.htm+usb+data+cable+for+nokia+3530&hl=en

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom