8 MB ain't enough for ps2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyasram

The pWnster
i DONT KNOW WHY THE HECK SONY STILL GIVES US THOSE 8 MB MEM CARDS 4 THEIR PS2.

They sd give bigger mem cards or atleast provides pen drives compatible with them. I just bought a ps2 a week ago and already the mem card is full. i dont wanna shell another 700 to buy another one. Is there any other alternative. Some said that , the ps2 hard drive which gives 40 GB is incompatible with the slim model, is that true. Also do tel me if there's any ps2 software that lets me store in pen drives through the usb ports.

mandar5

Youngling
HEy dude can u plz tell me at what price u bought ps2?WHats the accsessories u get?Do gray market offer warranty?Whats the price of ps2 titles?
Thanx,
Mandar

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Man how many games are you saving up? Try and overwrite a few of the game saves.The old PS2 model had an HDD support but the slim models HDD would mean ripping apart the PS2 and shouldering the IDE connectors of the HDD to it.There was also something called the PS2 16MB memory booster which when connected with the PS2's regular Memory card would give a total of 24MB of Memory.Though I hardly think it would be available out here.The Pen Drives won't be accepted by the PS2 as sony has its Patented products like Eye Toy and other add-on's Via the USB port provided.Apart from that I think you could attach a USB Keyboard and Mouse.

OP
Vyasram

Vyasram

The pWnster
I bought it 4 rs 9000 , modded version, 8mb mem card 700, along with the console u get a gamepad,composite video connectors,power cords.

I got 30 games rs 60 apiece pirated

abhijeet_ghosh

Journeyman
Having to use a memory card to save games was one of many reasons I didn't go for the PS2 and bought an Xbox instead. I guess Sony has learnt its lesson and is providing a HDD with the PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom