Status
Not open for further replies.

champ_rock

champ_rock
ok guys i got a new 6630... but there are no games in it.... only office applications........
is there some mistake or NOKIA is not providing any games etc for 6630.............

vishalbhatia

Journeyman
Well It is the business class phone, May be possible they are not giving preinstalled games but you can download it from nokia.com wap site if you gprs service activated.

What you say about this phone? Should I go for it?

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
Nokia 6630 dosen't come with preinstalled games. It cost around 14K here at Kolkata with bill. I had bought it for 15150/- in September,2005. As u see prices have come down. The bundled stuff are 64mb DV RS-MMC card, USB data cable (DKU-2), stereo headphone, software cd(NOKIA PC SUITE) and charger.

At the moment is one of the hottest selling phone in the market. For more details see this:

1) *www.gsmarena.com/nokia_6630-review-20.php

2) *www.mobile-review.com/review/nokia-6630-en.shtml

Only thing is that it doesn't have a FM radio but u could buy and Fm attachment seperately from nokia if u need one. Also u could buy Flash for the camera seperately as it doesn't have one and it is better than most integreted ones. ( I have bought one myself).

vishalbhatia

Journeyman
john_the_ultimate said:
Nokia 6630 dosen't come with preinstalled games. It cost around 14K here at Kolkata with bill. I had bought it for 15150/- in September,2005. As u see prices have come down. The bundled stuff are 64mb DV RS-MMC card, USB data cable (DKU-2), stereo headphone, software cd(NOKIA PC SUITE) and charger.

At the moment is one of the hottest selling phone in the market. For more details see this:

1) *www.gsmarena.com/nokia_6630-review-20.php

2) *www.mobile-review.com/review/nokia-6630-en.shtml

Only thing is that it doesn't have a FM radio but u could buy and Fm attachment seperately from nokia if u need one. Also u could buy Flash for the camera seperately as it doesn't have one and it is better than most integreted ones. ( I have bought one myself).

Hey John I also got the 6630. Can you plz tell the price of flash and fm headset.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Me Too got a 6630

Champ_rock u can get symbian port of the popular linux game FROZEN BUBBLE from

*fb-s60.sourceforge.net/

Its free and open source and is stable on 6630

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
Hi vishal ! I got the flash for 1695/- from a friend living in singapore. Didn't find it at my place but fm headset is available and it costs 1200/- (when last enquired by me a month ago).

vishalbhatia

Journeyman
john_the_ultimate said:
Hi vishal ! I got the flash for 1695/- from a friend living in singapore. Didn't find it at my place but fm headset is available and it costs 1200/- (when last enquired by me a month ago).

thanks

prash007

Journeyman
With wat models does that FM headset work with...all 60 series...? Do we need to install any s/w for it? Does it work with Ngage qd?

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
@prash007
1.Well Headset HS-2R works with most of the phones.. not only S60 .. but with S40 too
2.Its like headphones .. attach n listen! .. :D
3.Yes It does work with Ngage-QD

*img273.imageshack.us/img273/2411/enhancementspopradio4mw.jpg

Key Features:
Combination of FM stereo radio and headset
Automatic switch between radio and headset
No separate battery needed, powered by your compatible Nokia phone battery
Clear display shows the selected radio channel
Answer and End button on the headset for convenient operation
Automatic and manual radio channel seek function
Volume control with roller key
Last channel memory
But its mono

prash007

Journeyman
hey..wait a min..i dont get u.

In key features u listed: U said its FM stereo in the first line and then say its mono in the last line!! :?

Confusion persistsss.s.s.s..... :cry:

pls make urself clear....

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
MP3 output from phone is mono .. in this headset .. But it doesnt make much of a difference to you since you inquired for NGAGE-QD
otherwise also its not much of a worry .. earlier than 6230, n 6630 all phones are mono .. so doesnt have any difference either.

vishalbhatia

Journeyman
Well It matters for me coz I got the 6630 and stereo is must! Hey which format you guys are listening in? Which will be the best Mp3, Mp4 or OGG for 6630?

prash007

Journeyman
I saw 1 of the posts saying mp4 is good and size is also less compared to mp3. yeah..stereo in 6630 is really excellent.(listened to it!) i think 128kbps in mp3 will also be good...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom