6.8GHz 1 TB RAM and 2 TB HDD Laptop TOO REAL TO BE TRUE !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sourabh

Laptoping
Yea read it yesterday, too good to be true. I am not ruling out the possibility of such a thing being real since quantum memory/technology blah blah is the future.

Let them show it to the world officially, show benchedmark results or other system performance for people to give their views( Expected in 2006 International CES )Those pics look 101% photoshopped to me.

That 1 tb Ram Dabbi is like a losely bounded Compact Flash card on the PCB

Besides if this would have really been true, it would have already been sold off to Intel/AMD quite a big sum in Million $$$

Check that link for the laptop image, the Close/Help icon on the Window seems a makeover for sure :)

AlienTech

In the zone
Intel got out of the DRAM business and they used to be one of the largest manufactures before. They also used to make bubble memory, which was great in case you are expecting nukoolar war and it can hold a lot of bits. But they got out of that too and now only used by DOD's... IBM is working on memory technology and one of the leaders. They have shown they can align molecules and read them back. 1TB is only 999+1GB Or is it 99+1 now??.. and I use 1GB on my puny lil system :>

Hell a few years ago if you told people that depending on which side of the aisle you sat in, you get to watch a Hindi movie or an English move on the very same big screen TV in front, no one would have believed you... But they already sell screens that show you different pics depending on which side of the aisle you sit in :)

So if price is no object such a system is possible....

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
I agree with Sourabh here. They are just taking everyone for a ride with those pix and specs. Even though Quantum Computing is the future, it is nowhere close to being used in consumer products. And the costs involved if this were a real computer would run into quite a few thousand dollars (millions maybe?) rather than $8000-15000. Besides, they never mention how the technology driving all these products works. Also, did anyone notice they had an image of CES 2006 :lol: Did they use their lil quantum computer to travel to the future and click that image ;)

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
Ha! Hosting a website for a lie don't make it true. I men, u wudn't've believe it if someone forwarded it to u in mail, would you?

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Watz Quantum Computin all about ?

Well this looks unreal to me !
:shock:
:lol:
cant be true until i feel it (better to be blind)

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Wonder How much heat will it generate(if such a thing becomes reality) -- boys do u think this thing can be a LAPTOP at all

D1G1TiZed

Broken In
Ya .. Why is it a LapTop and not a DeskTop ..

If there is anything like that, why not they make it a DeskTop ....

Does it Come With A Freon Cooling System?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom