5mp cam tests ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
@yogi...Thanks for the link....It is a nice read...

In the summary, the author suggests not to go with the N82 black and buy a silver one instead as the cam results of silver N82 are better than the black...

You have a black N82..Don't u??? How r the cam results?? Have u ever compared the cam of ur black N82 with any silver edition?? Did u find any difference??

Power UP

In the zone
I have an N82 black and produces nice pics, no blurry pics.

But check out EXIF of both the Silver and Black one.

The reviewer is using Digital Zoom for Black one :D

We all know Digital Zoom degrades quality ;)

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
WTF!!!!Again started..reviews with beta firmwares. Anyways, I have seen pics taken by the C902 and they are by far the best I have seen.

pathetic.The review is full of grammatical error. Talks highly of the reviewer. And i am yet to get a blurred pic of my K850. this guy has some talent. LOL.

Power UP

In the zone
How Krazzy ?? :confused:

The N82 and K850 pics are so much blurred , it looks like the dude got faulty mobiles or doesn't know to keep his hand without shaking while taking pics.

Even the EXIF information shows he didn't strictly follow the "Auto" mode other big proper mobile sites carry out to review.

It looks more like the reviewers first attempt at an review :p

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
That's what makes it better. This is what one would find in real world situation. Most people don't stick to Auto mode anyway. We already have many tests which give images taken in ideal conditions. This one gives images what you and me are most likely to find in our daily usage. Also grammatical errors aside, he seems to have a decent knowledge about photography.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
yea right. Its nothing but pathetic. Here are a few C902 samples taken from esato..

*img230.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc01470wv9.jpg

*img253.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc01135il0.jpg

*img410.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc01128ri0.jpg

*img143.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00319va6.jpg

Last edited:

Power UP

In the zone
That's what makes it better. This is what one would find in real world situation. Most people don't stick to Auto mode anyway. We already have many tests which give images taken in ideal conditions. This one gives images what you and me are most likely to find in our daily usage. Also grammatical errors aside, he seems to have a decent knowledge about photography.
Actually most people use Auto mode because its convenient and much easier for quick point and shoot.
Only few people meddle in the settings.

Keeping it at Auto is probably the most fair way. I am not the only one saying this but also all other big sites also thats why they follow it.

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
yeah most ppl use Auto and dont change the setting.i 4 1 sure do experiment with settings 4 getting the best pic.i've a black N82 & like its pics.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I always change the settings to get the best possible pic in the conditions. Auto does not always give the best results. For example in my previous W710i if I used the Auto white balance setting during daytime, I used to get cold images. But with Sunny the images would turn out perfect. Similarly in my 5700 if I'm taking pics with the flash in the dark the images appear green with Auto mode. But with Fluorescent mode the colours come out accurately.

OP
yogi7272

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
one thing is for sure ,that guy knows something more abt photography than all of us ..

dont start those fanboy wars .. c902 seems to produce good results if u check esato forums..

*www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=171299

also u cant say c902 is best after looking at above picts ..who knows how other 5mp cam phones would have performed under same conditions ..

guys over there think c902 to be better than k850i.. whose production is stopped if going by roumours .. that is also what my shopkeeper told me when i got my black n82 in june end..at that time i thought abt going for k850i & save some money, but ..

*www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=173177

i dont find much if at all any difference in picture quality between silver & black n82 .. silver one was with my friend which is stolen some two days back in mumbai local ..so cant compare now .. i think we should not fight over this .. reading online reviews is one thing and getting hands on experience is one thing .. i have used n82 for past 7 months and can safely say that it is one of best if, not the best 5mp camera phone till date .. haven't used k850i , viewty or g600 so cant comment on those .. i would love to test moto zn5 btw ..

Power UP

In the zone
Of course manual settings produce better quality (even i use it) , but thats not the point here Krazzy.

A reviewer has to keep things as fair as possible but thats not the case with that reviewer. Even normal folks like us who are not pro photographers know that Digital Zoom is a NO NO.

I was talking about ease of use for the masses which is undoubtedly Auto.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Even i say that the C902 is way better than the K850, having used it and seen the pics. Moreover, in esato, its not only a single user that takes good pics. Evryone takes good pics. I havent seen a single user complaining. The pics are really great. All the users come out with great colours.

If anyone's checking esato, check the first few pages and the last few. Notice the difference in the pic quality with the change in firware.

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
This review cannot b relied upon...It seems that the reviewer hasn't done justice 2 some of the cellphones...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom