512 MB DDR400 RAM for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

k4mik4z3

Right off the assembly line
Hello folks,

I just recently (1 week back) bought a 512 MB DDR 400 RAM (3-3-3) to make use of the Dual memory channel capability of my motherboard, but unfortunately it is incompatible with my existing RAM stick so I would like to sell it off asap.

I bought it for 2500 + vat = Rs 2600, willing to sell it off forgoing the VAT. Have the bill and original packaging also.

I am located in bangalore, so would prefer bangalore buyers, if any other location, then you would have to pay the courier charges but then again that would be equal to the price of a new RAM....

hash!!

________
u might wanna mention the brand/make of the module ure sellin...
and 2500 is pretty much mkt rate... try givin it back to the dealer, i dun think u would wanna sell a brand new module at a discounted rate... it'l be ur loss... :)

OP
K

k4mik4z3

oops, thanks for mentioning, brand is Transcend, forgot to mention that :D

Anyways, how can the dealer take it back ? I've already cut open the sealed packaging, I dont mind losing a 100 bucks as long as I can sell it off asap.

hash!!

________
thing is, tht i dun think ne1 would buy a ram at retail prices on a bargain thread... and neither would u like to sell it at a sh!tty price...
but whtz there... try ur luck.. :D

king007

In the zone
Dude a brand new is available in mumbai for 2150 and u want 2400 for a second hand (bec u are the first owner) product???

Price reference: *www.mahavir.co.in/

OP
K

k4mik4z3

Can you guys go back and look at the price ? :rolleyes:

You are looking under the column 'Technical' on that page. Price listed under the price column is 2450 for a Transcend brand RAM.

And i dont know abt mumbai but i bought this in Bangalore and it hardly qualifies as second hand as it's hardly 2 weeks since I bought it and i've not used it except to test it.

hash!!

________
no offence bro... just that u know, u already bought it right? so that classifies as second hand... it might be new, but then, the people who're gonna buy it might as well buy it from a proper proper retailer than buy it at the retail price from u... i hope im makin sense...
this is pretty much a thread for second hand items, hence ppl expect 2nd hand prices... :)
u aint wrong on ur part arguing for the original price... i guess u shld just go up to the retailer n exchange the ram for sumthn else... that way, u wudnt really incur a huge setback for the price u paid... or, u might just kill the price n sell it at a loss...
:)
u aint wrong, but the people aint wrong either.... they expect lower prices on stuff they wanna buy...
cheers.... :)

k4mik4z3 said:
Can you guys go back and look at the price ? :rolleyes:

You are looking under the column 'Technical' on that page. Price listed under the price column is 2450 for a Transcend brand RAM.

And i dont know abt mumbai but i bought this in Bangalore and it hardly qualifies as second hand as it's hardly 2 weeks since I bought it and i've not used it except to test it.

OP
K

k4mik4z3

yeah, thats true, just thought i'd try my luck... :neutral:

When I was planning on buying, I was looking out for someone selling a RAM module still under warranty but couldnt find anyone selling one still under warranty, just thought there could be someone like me out there :D

anyways will try my luck with the dealer, not hoping for much tho..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom