5 Adsense tips to generate more revenue from your website

Status
Not open for further replies.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
I have put together 5 tips which will help you to generate more revenue from your website

1. Blend your ads with the background

Yes it is not necessary but if you do so you are going to generate additional revenue from your website

have a look at this website for example

*www.animekick.com

*img156.imageshack.us/img156/8599/44763613kh7.png

See how nicely he has blended ads with anime links

Your site can look weird but do you want money or care for design

2. Filter spam website’s

Some parked domain’s uses adwords with cpc as less 0.01 $

Well it is not so easy to find cause google keep on updating ads

first install google preview tool from here

now start IE and go to your website where ads are placed

right click any where and select GOOGLE ADSENSE PREVIEW TOOL

Now it will show the ads that are randomly displayed on the site

Select the site which are completely new to you and you think that they
are spamming or not on your website

For mine site i have selected the sites which are new to me

*img267.imageshack.us/img267/6702/12597146an4.png

Now select show ads url

*img267.imageshack.us/img267/783/19901755np9.png

Now select each url and check is the website a parked domain
examples of parked site’s
etc

if you found even one of those advertising on your site go to

ADSENSE SETUP > COMPETITIVE ADD FILTER

and those url’s there and those silly ads will not show up on your site now

3. Using adsense channel

First of all what are channels ?

From google help i have founded out some lines that will help you to understand what channels
Channels offer a deeper level of analysis than that provided by overall revenue reports. They allow you to break down reporting to monitor the performance of sites, sections of sites, or even individual ad units. Any time a channel is created, AdSense will record impressions, CTR, CPM, and earnings statistics for that specific page or ad unit.

Sometimes you put ads on places where the visitors can’t see or they just ignore or places that doesn’t show ads relevant to the post of the website so they are not intrested in that advertisement.

So always use channel to track performance of your ad block.

If by chance you are not receiving any click from that ad block just remove that and place at a releavent place in front of your visitors eyes.

4. Starting a blog post with a ads on left or right side.

Every site has a blog these days and many people visit it also to view site news

here is a way bloggers have found how to generate more revenue from there website

*img147.imageshack.us/img147/8316/47357397ow6.png

This method works 90% for every blog according to your site visitors

5. Follow Google policies and read there optimization tips

Yup it is right you must read the whole text file of google policies there are many important points which a webmaster does not read and get banned
from google adsense they also does not care and put there ads on warez or adult site’s or site giving away illegal free stuff

Link to google adsense policies *google.com/adsense/policies

And at last there are several tips by google itself
these are not tips but they give you all the examples of adsense components

making your hell life easier

have a look here TIPS

Ok this finishes of with my tips have a great journey with adsense and and and if you start earning more, then don’t forget our site always bookmark our link for these good tutorials

And don’t forget to post a comment here

Source

thanks
krates

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
But with todays ad filter in firefox and with help of iepro7, its becoming hard t get clicks...whatever or wherever you place or do visitors just SEE THROUGH THE ADS.... It has become a second nature to all net users not to click....
Best is google to give us more option to design our own ads...

Off topic
Can we run google adsense, yahoo and others on same page

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Off topic
Yep. Google allows other contextual ads on the same page if they have sufficiently different formatting and color so that visitors can easily distinguish between them.

Google Adsense and AdBrite Ads on Same Page Allowed

Last edited:

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Sorry but another off topic...
I want to use mobile ads from google... I tried to create a page using tagtag but wasnt able to insert ads...any other way to use mobile ads? Or to create wap page?

Another thing is i an running atleast three different types of google ads, say images, vertical text, and horizontal ads, but i an recieving impression only for one particular ad type..? Is it normal or should do something ? I want to get most of the impression....from all ads on my page? Any idea...
Thanks for the reply anyway

anurag_online

Broken In
But with todays ad filter in firefox and with help of iepro7, its becoming hard t get clicks...whatever or wherever you place or do visitors just SEE THROUGH THE ADS.... It has become a second nature to all net users not to click....
Best is google to give us more option to design our own ads...

Off topic

Google and yahoo can't e run on same page but there are many ad serving websites which can be run with adsense like bidvertiser, chitika...

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
^^^
you can run but there should be clear differentiation between adsense and YPN ads with respect to color etc

the only requirement in Adsense TOS is that the other network contextual ads should not be mistaken by people that it is from google...

_

utsav

damn busy...

no you cannot

what a noobish reply.others can surely be rum wid google xcept yahoo. I thought you are a gud webmaster when you told me yesterday that you have 20 domains but now i have changed my mind.
Btw the tutorial points r very common these days and can be seen throughout the net.
adsense is losing its charm among webmasters these days due to low cpc and ctr inspite of all sorts of optimisation

Last edited:

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
what a noobish reply.others can surely be rum wid google xcept yahoo.
[...]
adsense is losing its charm among webmasters these days due to low cpc and ctr inspite of all sorts of optimisation
even yahoo can be run alongside adsense... see my reply and VG's reply above :D

and a lot of people are now facing this 'Smart Pricing' in adsense.. that is causing a major loss of earnings :D google to find out what it is :p

_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom