4g dongle !!!

ax3

Cool as a CUCUMBAR ! ! !
hi,

i need to buy a 4g dongle without sim/service provider so that i can pop-inside my mobile sim & use 4g net data connecting to my laptop ... plz do suggest me ...

Thanx

OP
ax3

ax3

Cool as a CUCUMBAR ! ! !
@bssunilreddy ... thats a jio hotspot, you mentioned ... i needed without sim, so as i can insert my mobile sim & use it ...

jime1

Broken In
@bssunilreddy ... thats a jio hotspot, you mentioned ... i needed without sim, so as i can insert my mobile sim & use it ...
I too am thinking of buying something like that, and I've read somewhere that these jio hot spot dongles can be unlocked and then we can use any sim of our choice with it (I'm not sure about it though)
I'm still researching, and today I found out that these dongles have different specs, like RAM, ROM, etc
And if I buy a jiofi, I will probably buy a latest version, maybe jiofi3 or 4 likewise..

jime1

Broken In
I think we cannot unlock Jiofi devices.
Anyways, I'll be hopefully getting a jiofi with a qualcomm chip set....

jime1

Broken In
Which the latest version of JioFi ? How much does it cost ?
The latest version of JioFi is JioFi 6 (JMR815) & it currently costs 999/-.
But some reviews say that the battery life on (JMR815) is not good in spite of its 3000mah (largest of all JioFi) !
So, I'm still searching deeper... I have to find out about the chip sets of all versions..

Please, someone please tell me where to find all the spec details like chip set, RAM, ROM etc of all the jiofi devices ?
All as in jiofi 1, jiofi 2 ..M2 & M2S.. , jiofi3, jiofi4, jiofi5, jiofi6(JMR815) and any other if I missed any.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
I think the thread is outdated and hence I also require a dongle which could do all that. But due to lockdown above mentioned products are not available.

so please suggest some good one

Top Bottom