4-Pin to 8-Pin ATX Adapter Cable

Status
Not open for further replies.

bose.subhasis

Broken In
Helo Everyone,
Can Anyone Of U/Sellers Help Me Out?I'm Looking For A "4 Pin ATX - 8 Pin EPS 12V Converter Cable For My SMPS(Antec SmartPower500W).My Motherboard(K8N Diamond Plus) Has A 8 Pin EPS Connector But My SMPS Doesn't Have.
Here Is The Image.
*www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/images/products/4_8_Adapter_t.jpg
This Product Is Only Available Here *www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=186&products_id=3204
Is This Available In India.Or Any Of The Seller Those Who Imports Foreign Goods,Can U Import This For Me.I'm Ready To Pay As U Demand.
Thanking U In Advance,
Subhasis.

saurav29

Waiting for 3 Miracles...
Make it yourself or get it made..........Dude any just be careful of the voltages in the wire (they are color coded) and you will do fine no need to import it.... Just ask around in the local market.... There must be hardwares labs or guys specializing in making cables and connector i know peoples down here in mumbai... can tell you about them ......
where are you located???
peace
raj

OP
B

bose.subhasis

Broken In
saurav29 said:
Make it yourself or get it made..........Dude any just be careful of the voltages in the wire (they are color coded) and you will do fine no need to import it.... Just ask around in the local market.... There must be hardwares labs or guys specializing in making cables and connector i know peoples down here in mumbai... can tell you about them ......
where are you located???
peace
raj

Do U Have The Address Of Such Kinda Shops Or Labs From Ur Locality As U Have Mentioned.Or Tell Me The Phone No.I'm Looking For It Seriously.No Such Shops Can Supply Me This.I'Ve Throughly Searched In Our IT Market(Called As Chandni Market).

saurav29

No.... not the exact address... I am sure some guys here will help you out with it... The shop i am talking about is at Lamington Market (strech from Grant rd West to Opera house)in Mumbai... If you walk from Grant Rd. west to Opera House . The shop is at the first Bus Stop Left side of the Road.... They only deals in cables and connectors and have all kind of them... You can't miss it as it is the only shop carrying this kind of things here at Lamigton Market in mumbai.... If any guys down in the forum lives near at grant Rd.. check out for shop and post info in the thread....
I am having Night shift for a month man else i would have done this for you anyway .... if you still need it by Sunday.... I can look it up for you....
Peace
Raj

OP
B

bose.subhasis

Broken In
saurav29 said:
No.... not the exact address... I am sure some guys here will help you out with it... The shop i am talking about is at Lamington Market (strech from Grant rd West to Opera house)in Mumbai... If you walk from Grant Rd. west to Opera House . The shop is at the first Bus Stop Left side of the Road.... They only deals in cables and connectors and have all kind of them... You can't miss it as it is the only shop carrying this kind of things here at Lamigton Market in mumbai.... If any guys down in the forum lives near at grant Rd.. check out for shop and post info in the thread....
I am having Night shift for a month man else i would have done this for you anyway .... if you still need it by Sunday.... I can look it up for you....
Peace
Raj
Thanks Thanks Buddy For All Ur Great Help.At Least U gave Me Some Thin Light Of Hope.I Can Wait As Long As U Say.First U Tell Me How I Send U The Payment.Well U Should Know I'm From Kolkata.
Hats Off To U.Thanks Again Very Very Much.But Make Sure To Ask Them The Specification "4Pin ATX 12V(Male)-8Pin EPS 12V(Female) Adapter Cable".
Thanks In Advance.

saurav29

Ok i will look it up i do not think that i will be more than 50 bucks.... will tell you only after i went there.... i will try to go there before that ..... If it is less than 100 bucks you will get it for free no need of payment and anything of that sort.......
peace
raj

OP
B

bose.subhasis

Broken In
saurav29 said:
Ok i will look it up i do not think that i will be more than 50 bucks.... will tell you only after i went there.... i will try to go there before that ..... If it is less than 100 bucks you will get it for free no need of payment and anything of that sort.......
peace
raj
Thanks Again For All Ur Kind.I'll Wait 4 Ur Reply Eagerly.But U Should Have To Take The Price Worth It.May It Be 10 or 100.U R Helping a unknown Human.
Might Be Buddy Later.But U Deserve It.
Wish If I Could Help U Later In Any Other Way,I'll Be Grateful.
Thanks Again A Lots Lots.
I Already Add U In My Yahoo Friend List.U Might Get A Invitation From bose.subhasis@yahoo.com Soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom