3D movies with goggles

Status
Not open for further replies.

manishji

Broken In
Does anyone know if 3D goggles to view 3D movie format are available in India.
Will I need to have a separate graphics card to view it( i am having Geforce2 mx400).
How is possible to attach more than one goggles to the same pc if there are more viewers at a time.

paul_007

Padawan
3d movies

3d movie formats are not available to view either in ur pc,vcd or dvd they r only available in movie halls.

S

sunnydiv

yeh boho paul

i got em poster, but i dont have a decent moniter or a decent card, i use em with onboard :oops: and a filthy filthy moniter

for best results, get a card around ge5200 or somethin, and refresh rate of moniter 85 works , but 120 is best

and belive me , if u got these 2 things, then i m telling ya, nothing it better , man stuff looks so good with that card:p u wont play games without man , i m serious .

i tried it with that game joan of arc, and the tree were actually comming out of the screen :p nice stuff man nice stuff

and for movies they only do for dvds, which is a seprate software for 100 $ :( dont buy it, buy that one from me u can :p

i spent 10k on this stuff :( but made me happy :D

o and yeh they dont work with ati cards

S

sunnydiv

and yes it converts any (any) dvd to 3d ;)

but conversion works like divx :p so sudden changes dont look so good

NikhilVerma

Padawan
To experience 3d effects on your PC ...

Download Milkdrop plugin for Winamp...
Coz it supports 3D goggles...

It tried it ... It's cool !!!

S

sunnydiv

i tried something called monkey plugin or somethin, with tunnels n stuff, so nice man :D

and which state u from niki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom