30 gb ipod video for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

adithya_s

Journeyman
guys i wanna sell my 30 gb ipod video black in good condition..
a few scrathes on the back panel.. its 14 months old.. i have lost the bill.. since it is out of warranty bill doesn't matter.. + not bundled ear phones it comes with creative ep 230 ear phones..

pref for bangalore but can ship it too..
price 5.3k

reason for selling saving up for iphone which i'll be getting in jan..(i might sell my k800i which is in very good condition shortly..)

and i have zebronics 6200 256 mb card agp(1 year old)..
i want to sell it too.. for 1700(shipped)

Last edited:
OP
A

adithya_s

Journeyman
^^5.5 gen.. if u want tech specs
Display
2.5-inch (diagonal) QVGA transflective, over 65,000-color liquid crystal display with white LED backlight
320 by 240 pixel resolution, .156-mm dot pitch
Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously

30GB or 80GB hard drive(1)
Holds up to 7,500 (30GB) or 20,000 songs (80GB) in 128-Kbps AAC format(2)
Holds up to 25,000 iPod-viewable photos(3)
Holds up to 40 hours (30GB) or up to 100 hours (80GB) of video(4)
Stores data via USB hard drive

audio
Frequency response: 20Hz to 20,000Hz
Audio formats supported: AAC (16 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), MP3 (16 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3 and 4), Apple Lossless, AIFF and WAV
User-configurable maximum volume limit
Video
Video formats supported: H.264 video, up to 1.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per sec., Low-Complexity version of the H.264 Baseline Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48 kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; H.264 video, up to 768 Kbps, 320 by 240 pixels, 30 frames per sec., Baseline Profile up to Level 1.3 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48 kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per sec., Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48 kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats

had installed ipl manager and nes simulator gba simulator and all.. but deleted everything.. it has only apple os now..

it supports everything as long as u dont upgrade its firmware..

but my last question about rockbox and ipod linux?

PS: giving one of them preinstalled with games and emulators and stating the new list of features will boost its buyability

OP
A

adithya_s

Journeyman
MetalheadGautham said:
but my last question about rockbox and ipod linux?

PS: giving one of them preinstalled with games and emulators and stating the new list of features will boost its buyability

if u want i can give it installed.. i mean if u want to buy..

adithya_s said:
if u want i can give it installed.. i mean if u want to buy..
Not for me yar, I said the overall buyer's attraction will be increased if you tell it has support for
<insert rockbox features here>
Anyway, I just told you to provide more details, because the post was too vague about whats there IN that iPod. Thats why you lacked customers.

parth

Broken In
interested in ipod

things needed
- av cable
- external charger

do you have these???

snaps please...!!!!!

OP
A

adithya_s

Journeyman
enticer86 said:
^^ i hav the 4gb vid model n that has 3 games built in... so do i need to instal smthin extra?? :-0
if its is new ipod nano u cant install linux and games as far as i know..

snaps are include check out..

@parth i have ext charger but the fake one but of good quality

but i don have the av cable

Akshay.live said:
Interested... For 4.5k... Me also short of funds... Live in Bangalore...
i can give it for 4.8k.. i'll just give the player without ear phones..(i don have the budled either)
interested?

Last edited:
OP
A

adithya_s

Journeyman
enticer86 said:
FYI it comes with inbuilt games
hello every one knows ipod comes with games..
fyi i have 30gb ipod which has 4 games inbuilt that is 3+1 .. one more that what u have

i was talking bout doom 3d or duke 3d .. or the games which nes simulator or gba can play..

ps: no hard feelings just kidding

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
Hey, i would like to buy at 4.8k without earphones.... but i cant view you attachments .... says pending approval...

host on imageshack.us and link...

I am in bangalore btw....

OP
A

adithya_s

Journeyman
ring_wraith said:
Dude, i can't make out from the pics, Are there any scratches on the screen? That's all I Really care about.
not a single scratch..
but back panel has quite aconsiderable number of scratches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom