25GB of free online storage-AMD Live Media

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
AMD LIVE! Media Vault gives you a private and secure place to upload, store, access, and share your personal videos, photos, movies, music, and files.

Store files securely on the web. Get 25 GBs of FREE online storage.
Access your files from any web browser.
Share all your files quickly and easily, without file size restrictions.
Host videos, audio, images, and more on the web.
Backup your files and data safely and reliably.

*amd.streamload.com/

Edit: Create account in secure connection here: *amd.streamload.com/Brands/AMD/Home/signup_AMD.aspx

Last edited:

birbal

Broken In
They are making us fool....they provide 25 GB space with free account but download limit is just 1 GB per month !!!.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
whose gonna download all the 25GB in 1 month? Nyway they would have to set some limit for free users. Nd 25 GB is gr8, nd the limitation is the 1GB/month. Its ok as wer free users.

mAYHEM

Journeyman
Few days back it was Streamload MediaMax :lol: *mediamax.streamload.com.There is a 25 MB file limit so good for images and mp3's not videos.

plsoft

Journeyman
i have account on both AMD one and the mediamax one, both seem to be the same (capacity wise n interface wise). Is there any difference?

mAYHEM

Journeyman
plsoft said:
i have account on both AMD one and the mediamax one, both seem to be the same (capacity wise n interface wise). Is there any difference?
The Mediamax Link is better because it uses a secure link when u signup.

OP
blueshift

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
mAYHEM said:
The Mediamax Link is better because it uses a secure link when u signup.

hey its same for AMD site. it too uses secure login(though i didn't see https in both sites..atleast both sites says that)

The only reason i signed with amd site is because of its name. i m a huge amd fan. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom