256kbps unlimited

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandar5

Youngling
hi ppl can you pls enlist a good isp in mumbai who offers unlimited 256kbps bb. is it true that rates have fallen significantly ? pls suggest cheapest one . thanks :)

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
thunderbird.117 said:
Very costly and bad service.

ya i support u but i don have other chances here .. anyways for the last 2 months i din hav a single problem.thats a bit rediculus i know! Download speed is 31 to 32kbps..

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Jub BSNL/MTNL hai tho... y look @ the others. 900 mein everything... they've bcome better now, lesser problems.
Provided ur phone's directly linked to the computer, no parallel connections :D

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
koolbluez said:
Jub BSNL/MTNL hai tho... y look @ the others. 900 mein everything... they've bcome better now, lesser problems.
Provided ur phone's directly linked to the computer, no parallel connections :D
bara hai toh behtar hai :D yeh ad TV mein hi achi lagti hai.MTNL is not good.:mad:

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
Take anything except Tata. In tata,we once gave an order for broadband but it had been 1 yr. still that Tata Fellow has not come. However we didn't pay them a penny. They also have lot of billing problems. :) Reliance is much good. They have very good u/l plans. The plan which my friend has is Rs. 400/mth=256kbps

But actually for Rs. 400 we get only 75 kbps according to my info. But my frnd gets the speed of 256 kbps browsing.

You can find out more plans by calling them @ 022-30337777 or *377 from a reliance phone. :)

सरकारी है| मेरा भारत संचार निगम लिमितेड के साथ बहुत बुरा experience है|
:mad:

Last edited:
T

thunderbird.117

the.kaushik said:
ya i support u but i don have other chances here .. anyways for the last 2 months i din hav a single problem.thats a bit rediculus i know! Download speed is 31 to 32kbps..

The other things is that stupid sify client which causes problem. Everyday i get Logoff failure !! Invalid session. I asked sify about it. They do not know what the problem is. Also it takes memory usage unessary and when you log in to sify client it has to open three to four links. Also you can not connect to many computer at once. It more or less paying money for each computer just like microsoft. If you want to have net in other computer you need to pay and take different package and lastly iam removing sify by next month and get bsnl. Hopefully i will not face this problem in bsnl :(

Lastly ALL ISP IN INDIA SUCKS. :-x :-x :-x

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
thunderbird.117 said:
The other things is that stupid sify client which causes problem. Everyday i get Logoff failure !! Invalid session. I asked sify about it. They do not know what the problem is. Also it takes memory usage unessary and when you log in to sify client it has to open three to four links. Also you can not connect to many computer at once. It more or less paying money for each computer just like microsoft. If you want to have net in other computer you need to pay and take different package and lastly iam removing sify by next month and get bsnl. Hopefully i will not face this problem in bsnl :(

BSNL is good if feasable in the area. The worst part is they insist on taking a bloody wirephone with lot of disturbances. We can't have DSL only. I never understood why there's lot of disturbance in BSNL phones. I got my reliance phone with my DSL in a festival scheme that the phone will not have rentals. It is clear while talking to another person although it is a wired one. :)

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
My BSNL is good... xcept for the fact that I've parallel connection & my phone/computer isn't connected to the main line to my house. So a call comes, my net cuts off. Other than that no problemo. Full speed, right bills, quick enuf support (of course, most of the customer support is done by me itself :D)
Still, it's a lot cheaper & better than my previous providers, namely Iqara(YouTele) & Sify.

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
thunderbird.117 said:

but i use in more than one pc(my laptop,pc and my friend pc all using linksys switch) and i asked them before doing.. anyways ur plan is good to shift to bsnl.. but has bsnl introduced the unlimited(whole day ) in upto 2mbps scheme??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom