21 inch monitors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hulo

Broken In
These days lots of second hand computers and monitors are coming to India and being sold at dirt cheap prices. Some shops in Calcutta are advertising 21 inch second hand monitors (looks quite new) for Rs.5000 or so. Any idea how good a 21 inch monitor would be and more importantly why would someone in the US dispose off 2a 1 inch monitor?

pradeep_chauhan

Cyborg Agent
I too got a 21 inch HP monitor from big apple in bangalore but it was for Rs 12000/- These monitors are been shipped out of us for two reasons first they are huge and consume a lot of power a tft monitor is much better in both aspects. Secondly their life cycle is almost over in the sense that if you try their brightness and contrast controlls they will be at almost max to give you a normal image, this indicates that the phosper coating has almost lived its life cycle and hense the discard.
by the way i returned the monitor as it was too big to fit on my desktop.

sms_solver

In the zone
Even these 21" mointor gonna last for 6-months... getting it for 5000 is not a bad deal. You could view 2 A4 sized paper (doc) in that monitor.

shaunak

Tux Fan
samsung india sells 1st hand modles at 20k or sumthing check their site 4 info on 21inch moniters.

@5k its dirtcheap!!! :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom