2 questions related to firefox

Status
Not open for further replies.

sms_solver

In the zone
I have 2 questions related to firefox browser.

I use Maxthon, Firefox and Opera as my browsers. I don't use only one browser because features that I use in one browser in not available (or not easy to use) in another one.

Q1) I am not able to save web-pages in firefox with title. By default Maxthon and Opera lets you to save web-pages with page title. I see no option there in firefox. Is there any extension or hidden options that solve my problem.

Q2) Whenever I open a new web-page in a new tab by pressing [ctrl]+[shift] and clicking the any link with left-mouse button. The focus is taken to the new tab. I don't want this to happen. There are program options in Maxthon and Opera.

if this problems are solved i would be using firefox more often.

OP
sms_solver

sms_solver

In the zone
navjotjsingh said:
For problem number 2 permanent solution is to go to Tools>>Options>>Tabs and uncheck the last option.

this option is already unchecked in firefox options

Thans to Vishal, his <Ctrl>+click solution does worked

OP
sms_solver

sms_solver

In the zone
today I have found the firefox add-on that I looking for:

Title Save 0.1d
by gm

When saving a web page this extension automatically fills out the filename using the page's title.

This extension replicates IE's default behaviour when saving a webpage, placing the page's title as filename. Also, if the page is saved as "Complete", the corresponding URL is inserted as an HTML comment at the top of the file.

*addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/712

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Thanks for sharing it buddy. I have made a separate thread for it, so that other members can also know about it and use it. :)

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=620685

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom