2 modems on a PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aseem Nasnodkar

In the zone
I heard that one cud connect 2 modems on a pc! And internet bcomes faster!
I have an old modem and a new one!
If this is possible then wat all I need?

pradeep_chauhan

Cyborg Agent
first you need two telephone connections and a single internet connections (check from your isp if multiple loggin are supporte. BSNL supports 2 loggins) next if you have win XP you need nothing else just connect the two modems set up dial up networking and enable multiple connections and there your internet speed doubles.

abhishekkulkarni

Journeyman
Seems loke you have a budjet of 20000 for the telephone bills. :lol: :lol: but don't you worry cause what you thought is impossible.Get an ADSL Connection dood if you wanna surf faster. :D

pradeep_chauhan

Cyborg Agent
Its not that bad guys i used this setup in a remote area of the country and it works good and is economical. How? well BSNL offers a telephone for internet that is for Rs 499/- per month unlimited use take two such connections second take a bsnl account (free from night 11 to morning 8) so effectivly you pay Rs 1000/- per month dor a 110Kbps line. Not that bad. what say you?

ujjwal

Padawan
If your area doesn't have a broadband connection, only then its worth it. Else, it is just something "cool" to try out :D

pradeep_chauhan

Cyborg Agent
broadband ... what is that. i envy you broad band users. maybe one day i too will join your tribe but as of now BSNL+two tele conn = LIFELINE (nothing cool but a matter of survival)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom