2,1 speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken In
hi guys,i need help to buy 2.1 speakers for my pc and also to use with my ipod.performance in music matters,forget about games or movies.i want deep bass with no distortion.wont be listening at high volumes,i prefer a good quality sound to loudness.my budget is Rs.4,000 max.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
You can buy Altec Lansing, if you can extend your budget a little bit. Gives great
clarity in Bass & Treble. I recommend Altec LanSing.

OP

Broken In
but in last month's DIGIT test,the following speakers in my price range fared better than the ATP3 in music tests:
artis S700
creative i-trigue 3400(i'm getting them for 3.3k somewhere)
logitech X-230
so what do i do now???

suave_guy

pedal to metal
forget artis...i dont even want to comment

creative i-trigue series is decent but they emphasize more on highs and mid and thus bass suffers...

ATP3 will give the balanced sound....so go for it

ENjoy...

supernova

Mr. S Nova
I explored Kolkata market but could not find X230, even tried the only distributor.... He says he has given up logitech..

I am finally tellin my bro in delhi to get either of X230 or Atp3 from Nehu place... However yet to decide among the two..

X230 Vs Atp3 ......

PainKiller

thug for life...2pac
i have heard creative sbs 2.1 and the sound quality is average especially at high volume.....i wud say get altec lansing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom