1mbps unlimited

Status
Not open for further replies.

santu_29

Journeyman
1mbps unlimited, broadband connection plan from indicom broadband.. will you go for it? link> *www.tataindicombroadband.in/access/promo/1mbps.html

goobimama

 Macboy
That 3.3k BSNL plan is no more. Now BSNL Home3300 gives you 20GB data transfer p/m, with 2mbps...

Its much more worth it than the indicomm one though.

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
too costly :( my cable broadband wallah gives a 512kbps unltd plan for 1399/-, so 1mbps unltd(if ever it comes up in the future) shud work out to be widin 2.5k, aint it?

sandeepk

Journeyman
Yes that is too costly. But Tata provides postpaid plans only to business customers. Not for home users.

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
BSNL sucks.... 900 home UL plan is still stuck at 256kbps.... 500 Home night UL plan is 2mbps and one with 500home plan can D/L more during the night UL time than the whole day of 900UL plan... whats the point of keeping the 900home plan at 256kbps?

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Hey u all, Add the Word UPTO infront of it :(

as, none of them is giving proper 2mbps or 1mbps all of them are crappy upto...

they will provide far less than what they promiss and still will getway with it, by using the word, upto :p

goobimama

 Macboy
I think the Home1000 is better than the Home500 in that it allows for a more comfortable 5GB of transfer/mo. Otherwise one goes on to becoming a miser when it comes to bandwidth which is no good. Going to be upgrading my internet to Home1000 from UL900.

It also gives a higher lowest speed of 384kbps, up from 256kbps.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
BSNL is the worst company in terms of everything. :mad: I have 384kbps unlimited connection from Alliance Broadband at Rs.699 p.m. plus tax (works at Rs.785 p.m.). I am very much happy with it.

You can get more info regarding them at www.alliancekolkata.com.

Last edited:

Stuge

Youngling
BSNL might suck ,but there are rumours that BSNL and MTNL will give 8mbps to volume based plans and 2mbps to UL plan.by the year end or before .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom