19 inch LCD monitors.(Widescreen and Normal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude Version.

I wnt 2 go 4 a 19 inch LCD monitR , frm Samsung , Viewsonic o BenQ.

cn any1 GIV me som Dtails bout whch iz d best 1 & also d cost.

I tink I wnt 2 go 4 BenQ FP92W. iz DIS a gud monitR. wot iz itz cost.

Budget 15k.:cool:

Normal Version.

I want to go for a 19 inch LCD monitor , from Samsung , Viewsonic or BenQ.

Can anyone give me some details about which is the best one and also the cost.

I think I want to go for BenQ FP92W. Is this a good monitor. What is its cost.

Budget 15,000.

janitha

Wise Old Owl
Myself using Viewsonic VX922. 2 ms response time (heard to be the lowest) and very good performance. Cost me 17.5K.
Absolutely no Dead or Hot Pixel.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply you two.

Samsung 940BW fits my budget. Is it widescreen.

I have two systems PIII and Core 2 Duo. One system contains documents and the Core 2 Duo I use is for video and image editing. I will not be using these systems simultaniously.

My query is can I connect a LCD to my PIII system.

Last edited:

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
Samsung 940BW should be around 14800/- & uses both analog & dvi cable to connect.

Yes you may connect to ur P3 system but its like under utilizing this LCD, best is to buy a graphic card with DVI port & support of custom resolution 1440x900, for ur cure2duo & then fire up the screen with best graphic performance.

Samsung 940BW will make u happy.

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
Samsung 940bw isnt the best of the LCD 19" monitor trust me there r better infact much better option available then this one,u'll find so many reviews in which people literally curse this MODEL,eva in the last months chip lcd review it has got juz 2 ou of 5.dont go for Benq as there is nothin special bout it at the same time service in india is trully pathetic.
better get urself ViewSonic® VA1912w(WIDESCREEN) 8rms for 14.5k or ViewSonic VG1921wm(WIDESCREEN) 5rms,but no DVI output- for 15.5k(not sure)..these 2 models frm viewsonic are far better then Samsung 940w.CHEERS

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
Aniruddh said:
Samsung 940bw isnt the best of the LCD 19" monitor
Care to share reasons for that statement as I am looking forward to buy this one.

viewsonic are far better then Samsung 940w
How about the service? Samsung has far more service centre & viewsonic service is provided by HP india.

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
1-Samsung has got 138 authorised service centres,120 cities where service are present.

2-Viewsonic has got 112 authorised service centres,102 cities where service are present.

Last edited:

SHREY

Broken In
varkey said:
im using 940bw and it seems to be a good monitor. havent had any probs till now.

hey, can u spot the performance diff between ur old crt & ths one?
is it too much visible?(annoying?)
want to buy the same.........
So,need ur help..........
please answer frankly....

spynic

Case Mod - 60% ||||||----
hey can ne1 owning a 19" widescreen temme, hw much can the resolution stretch too..(max resolution)

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
I dont yet own the wide screen but have tested 2 & buying the samsung 940B, its max will work at its native resolution 1440x900.

spynic

Case Mod - 60% ||||||----
ranjan2001 said:
I dont yet own the wide screen but have tested 2 & buying the samsung 940B, its max will work at its native resolution 1440x900.

ne idea bout the 20.1"??

S

sariq

pixel pitch is going to be different. like in mobiles nokia 6020 and 6230i have near about same screen size but 6020 has resolution of 128x128 and 6230i has 208x208 px. naturly display on 17" will be more crisp due to lesser pitch. 19" with same resolution will just zooming making pixel size a little big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom