Legen-wait for it-dary!
+1 to that, although I personally prefer Digsby.
For all those Video/Audio converter junkies, have you ever tried converting Jpeg-->Jpg--->Bmp--->Gif? heres a good one:
1. Convert videos.
2. Convert audio.
3. Convert pics.
4. convert ISO to CSO or DVD to CSO or Music CD to Audio file.
5. Video & Audio joiner.
super should be replaced by mediacoder and vlc by kmplayer , both are far better than theseHere is a link
Please have a look and all your answers and requirements about freeware will -i think- fulfill.
you may also have Ur own alternative, so please share them here. Everyone will benefit.
and one more update:
5 Free software from the giant Microsoft. Shocked? i also.
My list is here:
1. Mozilla Firefox (web browser)
2. Ashampoo burning studio (CD/ DVD writing)
3. Capernic desktop search ( personal experience Better than inbuilt windows and Google desktop search softwares.)
4. Daemon tools lite (virtual CD /DVD image run)
5. Easy cleaner by Tony arts ( system maintainance and cleaning. Lite and safe)
6. Foxit Reader (pdf viewer)
7. IZArch ( archive opener)
8. Password safe (password manager)
9. Revo Uninstaller ( software uninstallation utility. Great. Remove all stresses of software, a must have for Geeks)
10. True Crypt ( hard disk encryption, Great tool)
11. Super (by eRight All in one video, audio converter)
12. VLC media player. ( all in one media player)
All above software are free and safe. No spyware, no advertise. I am using them and fully satisfied. whats ur alternative.
All above softwares can be downloaded from SnapFiles - freeware and shareware downloads reviewed and rated
Share your alternatives.
Note: Must be free.