12k - 20k phone ?? ?? ?? ?? ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

abracadabra

Journeyman
Hey digitians out there, i need a help from u guys to decide on a good color phone that give me a good camera, music playback, a lil' bit speedy OS and a good on the overall tat has a price ranging in between of 12k to 20k.

I currently have a Nokia N70 Music Edition, really slow on the functioning side, even when working on the offline mode and even with just a 100MB of the 1GB card used. Though the sound quality and camera quality is worth mentioning, should i still stick to this or try to get some other. A preferred deal would be from NOKIA, it wuld be better to have the price mentioned too.

Thnx n advance fellas

K

krazyfrog

You can go for SE K790i. It has 3.2 mpix camera with auto focus and xenon flash, great sound quality and is very fast, even with a 2gb card. It is not a smartphone though. If you want a smartphone based on Symbian OS, you can go for N73 which is equally good. I think it'll come under 20k.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
k790i is a good choice. so is the w850i. if u buy another symbian based phones u are bound to feel the slow response time on filling ur memory card no matter how costly phone u buy!

btw, u haf a good phone at hand! i wonder if there's some prob wid the firmware. i suggest u try out all possible things to speed up ur phone rather than just jumping in and getting a new phone!

Pathik

Google Bot
exactly... and i dont even think it is a firmware prob... try cleaning up ur old cell... also upgrade to the latest firmware...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom