117.xxx.xxx.x.x bbservice.bsnl.in not opening

Status
Not open for further replies.

paid

Journeyman
same problem faced everywhere???????..........I am unable to check usage for over a week............ hope........HUGE bill in pipeline.....

DizitalNovice

I don't want IT
I think the BSNL guys purposely pull down the usage site during the last week of the month. last 3 months i am seeing the same thing happen. the bbservice.bsnl.in site just doesn't open during the ending time of the month. May be they think ppl will use more if they can't see their usage and then they will be able to bill more. Just maybe...

freakitude

Journeyman
Same problem...unable to open bbservice.bsnl.in from many days.

Error 404: No target servlet configured for uri: /

Shame on bsnl.

fohimuddin

Right off the assembly line
Friends i m also having the same problem.....so let us write a letter to bsnl incharge on mass.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Try these -
These are for the old customers with IPs 59.x.x.x

And AFAIK I know, the new portal sucks and many many people can't access it all the time.......

nvidia

-----ATi-----
Even i cant access the portal through my browser, but i can see it through datafox plugin.

DizitalNovice

I don't want IT
today a wonderfully new problem has surfaced, Finally they have got the site up and running but their database is messed up. Saying my password is wrong.

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
common problem. always keep a tab on how much you are using with the help of some software. don't rely on BSNL's portal.

jal_desai

In the zone
same problem faced everywhere???????..........I am unable to check usage for over a week............ hope........HUGE bill in pipeline.....

YA BRO.... I WENT TO BSNL OFFICE ON 28TH APRIL AND THEY CAME TO KNOW THAT THEIR WEBSITE ISN'T FUNCTIONAL WHEN I TOLD THEM... BEFORE THAT THEY WERE NOT HAVING ANY IDEA... I SAW MY USAGE ON THEIR INTERNAL DATABASE... THEY SAID THE WEBSITE WILL BE FUNCTIONAL IN FEW DAYS... YET THERE IS NO CHANGE... I M TOO FRUSTRATED..... I AM ALWAYS FEARFUL NOW... AND I USE MY NET WITH MUCH FEAR... I M HATING THIS..... F**K YOU BSNL...!

IE and OPERA both CRAWL when i write bbservice.bsnl.in

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom