• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

** ~10k mobile advice thread **

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I have seen a lot ot people around me buying Mi, Redmi or Realme instead of Motorola or Nokia as selfies with filter look good.
Don't fall for this selfie filters and buy opp/ vivo.
Buy Nokia, Motorola, Samsung, IPhone etc.
Don't buy Realme & Redmi.

Sent from my SM-M317F using Tapatalk

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
someone heard one offline shop person saying this to a customer when he asked for a Nokia device: "Oh in that phone you have to install updates every month...in Oppo A5S you don't have to install any updates so better go with oppo"

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Any phone in strictly 6-9K budget, only calling use, secondary phone. Would be carried along so a good build is preferred. Any mobile brand as long as ads can be disabled. No other requirements.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Any phone in strictly 6-9K budget, only calling use, secondary phone. Would be carried along so a good build is preferred. Any mobile brand as long as ads can be disabled. No other requirements.
If it's just for calling, better go for a feature phone. or does it have to be a smartphone?
The only brands in my radar lately are Redmi and POCO. In that budget, Poco C31 would do. But it feels dated, it's already an year old and it's a rebranded version of C3.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
If it's just for calling, better go for a feature phone. or does it have to be a smartphone?
The only brands in my radar lately are Redmi and POCO. In that budget, Poco C31 would do. But it feels dated, it's already an year old and it's a rebranded version of C3.
Smartphone only because true caller will be required in it.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Smartphone only because true caller will be required in it.
Poco C31 and Redmi 9 are pretty much the same. If you're okay with Xiaomi, you can go for it.
If you're buying around festival time, Redmi 10 may come in your budget after all the offers/discounts.

Top Bottom