1000 GB Email servioce thats reliable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mario_pant

In the zone
mann.... who needs so much space...... i'm happy with my gmail and a 100 invites...... and one gmail drive......
what more can someone ask for..... i mean... have u finished up all the space in Gmail...... and besides this wont be up for long...... GooGle is EvOlViNg... it has a bright future and has shares in the international markets..... they cant possibly shut down gmail that would give a blow to gooogle so they just cant revert it and therefore i reach to the conclusion that gmail will NEVER EVER close..... and then the interface is one of its kind....... after using gmail i just dont seem to like ANY other interface.... not even Windows mail live!

jay4u

In the zone
i have a mailnation.net... can i get a maxtor 100 GB 10000 rpm hard disk in return of it........ HA HA HA HA

sanmansp

Broken In
mail history

10 b.c.
during the times of hotmail 2mb it was pre-historic times, we can tell our kids this, we had 2mb mailboxes.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
100 a.d.
yahoo 6 mb ahh triple the size, i like this......
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1000 a.d.
gmail give everyone 1 gb and all hell breaks loose.....now everyone wants it but can't get it so easily, u have to beg for it. if u have it- ur a hated nerd.
2000 a.d.
hotmail yet is just 2 mb, come on guys, got to the nearest super market and get some hdd[hard-disks] for ur srv's [servers]

2250 a.d.
they bought the hdd for their srv's but not many, they can't afford too much u know, they have to invest in xbox. they give 100 mb.

yahoo give 100 already u know.

2275 a.d.
ms had to buy some more hdd from the sups market and add in their srv's they crawl to 250 mb, zone by zone.

2500 a.d.
gmail owns the supermarket next door so they gave every one 2gb free, simple ads which don't block ur view and simple neat and clean interface, a clear winner till date.

and twice any competition around.
2750 a.d.
gmail's size is every increasing yes "to infinity and beyond"

ms-hey be happy with what u have, hey sabbir come back, we want some help with the coding......

yahoo-hey our messenger is nice enough don't u think

ms-yes yes our's too, we have a messenger u know, msn messenger.[always second in their approach ms]
3000 a.d.
google talk arrives, uses ur contacts and lets u chat and voice chat with all ur contacts, so simple.
3100 a.d.
waiting.....

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
Digging up old posts, huh?

Theres no need for 'wow' or 'cool' for that site! The free membership is only for US. hehe
Now what you say guys?? lol

nishant_nms

Cyborg Agent
mario_pant said:
mann.... who needs so much space...... i'm happy with my gmail and a 100 invites...... and one gmail drive......
what more can someone ask for..... i mean... have u finished up all the space in Gmail...... and besides this wont be up for long...... GooGle is EvOlViNg... it has a bright future and has shares in the international markets..... they cant possibly shut down gmail that would give a blow to gooogle so they just cant revert it and therefore i reach to the conclusion that gmail will NEVER EVER close..... and then the interface is one of its kind....... after using gmail i just dont seem to like ANY other interface.... not even Windows mail live!
How u ever thougt that google will shut down Gmail

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
good news...but what do you do with so much laaaaaaaaaarge space???? Yahoo,Indiatimes, Rediff, Gmail are enough....
BTW, if you have lots of foreign(US) girlfriend, you may need it....:p kiddin...

Third Eye

gooby pls
sabret00the said:
@techmastermind:no doubts about that gmail still rocks but the thing is that u may use a 1tb email for storage purposes only.

What is the need of 1TB ?
Gmail above 2GB storage is enough,no one likes to send heavy data via e-mail.

hemant_mathur

-- No Easter Eggs here --
Whats's the use of 1tb .. i can never use up that much space with my net connection ... and also gmail rocks.

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
sabret00the: did you sign up with that or what? Coz its only available for US! ...or you from US?

GMail rocks! btw its still 95% space left in my inbox. hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom