~.::. 10 Mega Pixel Samsung Mobile Camera .::.~

Status
Not open for further replies.

readermaniax

Ambassador of Buzz
"the world's first super camera phone," the Samsung SCH-B600. That's a 10-megapixel digital camera in there, and the lens is long enough to let it zoom 3x optically. A neat trick: the phone is 6mm thinner and 10g lighter than Samsung's 7-megapixel V770 camera phone it introduced last year. It works just like a regular digital camera, too, with autofocus, a 2.2-inch 240x320 LCD display and video at 320x240 and 30fps. The bad news is that it will initially only be available in Korea for $900.

Well, it's about time somebody rolled out a decent digital camera inside a cell phone, and even though this one will only be only available in Korea for an exorbitant price, it's just the next shot in the ongoing war to place real cameras inside cellphones, and not just a bunch of unusable blurry bull****. But that megapixel number doesn't tell the whole story. Wonder if the lens is any good, or those sensors gathering the light...?

More Pictures And Official Release And Source

OP
R

readermaniax

Ambassador of Buzz
[qutoe]hah!
kick Nseries rear samsung, let n95 die in shameful misery.....[/quote]

Ha ha !.. But dude!.. leave the camera.. its way liter and slimmer than 95 =))

Josan

Gangsta
so if u r going to buy a samsung phone over nokia n series just for mega pixels than i must remind u that u must buy Hasselbells cammera more than 75 meggapixels and cost just about 17lakhs Rs
u must know that the nokia is hitting hard over others just for its sambian OS which is more flaxible and dependable than other OS

jz2linkinpark

Ambassador of Buzz
@josan: symbian is not as reliable as one may think, after owning two of the best NSeries models, i can tell you that much..

jz2linkinpark

Ambassador of Buzz
readermaniax said:
@jz2linkinpark: Buddy.. wat do u do?... i mean u got the merc and n series...
hehehee...thankx for the complements man...but i'm just a simple man working in a simple campany...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom