Well... WoW... Thank you for spending your time on this. :)
1) I might go to a 5820K and save some money.
2) With that money, I guess I could afford the ASUS Rampage V ? :D I liked it and have some extra perks.
3) I would still want to keep 64GB. Have read/seen Photo/Video editing apps user...
Well, as soon as possible. If it costs around 50K and performs better than two 970 in SLI, I could consider it. But :
* I don't want to wait that long
* For higher res displays, I guess the GTX970 SLI would perform better ?
* It looks better (dumb, but still ;) )
I am building a new desktop. Major use : gaming, photo editing (lightroom/photoshop/zerene stacker), and maybe some Matlab as well. And I will be definitely overclocking. Please provide your inputs :
Intel 3.5 GHz LGA 2011-v3 i7 5820K
---- UPDATE: Concluded that the the small...
Could you suggest a model ? I did search a bit. For a particular spec, the Alienware always seems to be overpriced compared to the other brands. :)
I talked to the guys at Azom. They don't keep the Clevo P870DM (the one that supports SLI). He said he could get one for me but with no warranty...
Hi... I said I will have to move within the next year. And that, If I do buy a laptop or desktop, it should be of good enough spec to last at least 5 years. :)
- - - Updated - - -
I had not heard about AZOM systems. Seems legit. Lemme see if I can get what I need for the price I want. :P
I am planning on buying a high end laptop. The two I have shortlisted are (In order of preference) :
MSI GT80S 6QE (the one with GTX980M SLI)
MSI GT80S 6QD (the one with GTX970M SLI)
I also saw one from "Aorus", but I guess they do not have any service centers in India (I think...