Court can't test validity of personal law: Muslim body Jamiat Ulama-i-Hind to SC | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysi
If Supreme Court cant upheld rule of law and sanctity of constitution, what's the use of it. Because it seems that muslim bodies are in no mood to reform or...
Nerevarine They had all these files yet three commissions were told to pound sand and gave lies.
May not agree with Bose methods but freedom was because of him.
to make no efforts to get him out of FSU and spy on his family for 20 years is despicable.
- - - Updated - - -
Subhash Chandra Bose...
An Eye opener B. Jeyamohan is one of the most influential contemporary, Tamil and Malayalam writer and literary critic from Nagercoil. This is the translation of his article: "Intolerance"
1. Budget - 14k + Add another 2k if necessary
2. Display type and size - Not more than 5.2 inch
3. Dual sim - Preferably
4. Preferred choice of brand - Any will do
5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera) - A good primary camera will do, Have 640xl for major work.
6K, can be 2nd hand or refurbished
2. Display type and size?
4.7 to 5 inches
3. Dual sim?
4. Preferred choice of brand?
Any but reliable enough.
5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)?
A good back camera will be a bonus...
Yeah, seems that when the muslims reach a certain % of total popualtion, out comes their real tendencies. Till then it is all secularism and what not. Like trying to force the gov to take in refugees from syria and myanmar.
I remember there was a similar news from murshidabad district in bengal...