PC Game Deals

Raj k

Broken In
Some credit cards also recently stopped working in paypal(when trying to confirm card the procedure always fails with error after confirming the $0 test txn on card by entering otp) but they were working earlier even after rbi new guidelines so it seems to be an issue with some banks only at least for paypal.

Same issue. Authorize failed processing error upon entering OTP for me.

Games are pretty high prices these days and now can't even get the subscription.

If any little way to get that Subscription to work Both Game Pass and EA play Pro then i'll be glad..

Darth Vader

In the zone
Can we buy Xbox Game pass directly with Xbox gift card amount after adding ?
yes you can, but why pay more for the game pass. Let say you have 5K worth of gift card and if you directly buy gamepass for PC/ult, it'll fetch you maybe 6-9 months sub.

The conversion to Gold and then to gamepass allows you to buy it way cheaper. (Refer the link)

As long as your Xbox account has no active sub, you can follow the link from step 2 onwards with the gift card you own.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Same issue. Authorize failed processing error upon entering OTP for me.

Games are pretty high prices these days and now can't even get the subscription.

If any little way to get that Subscription to work Both Game Pass and EA play Pro then i'll be glad..
Your posts are getting caught in the spam filter and I am manually approving them. Try to use capitalization correctly and don't randomly capitalize words that don't require it.

Raj k

Broken In
yes you can, but why pay more for the game pass. Let say you have 5K worth of gift card and if you directly buy gamepass for PC/ult, it'll fetch you maybe 6-9 months sub.

The conversion to Gold and then to gamepass allows you to buy it way cheaper. (Refer the link)

As long as your Xbox account has no active sub, you can follow the link from step 2 onwards with the gift card you own.

I will give it a try. Mine is new Xbox account. Any luck with getting EA play pro?

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
These last two messages also got caught and I just approved them. Perhaps there is something else about your account that is triggering the spam filter.

This will be a problem for you since your posts won't be visible until I approve them. So you have to rely on when I or some other mod sees the notification. I'll check whether there is some issue with your account.

Raj k

Broken In
These last two messages also got caught and I just approved them. Perhaps there is something else about your account that is triggering the spam filter.

This will be a problem for you since your posts won't be visible until I approve them. So you have to rely on when I or some other mod sees the notification. I'll check whether there is some issue with your account.

I'm not sure.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member

I thought all members' posts need moderation if having less than 10 posts.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Oh, was that activated? I hadn't realized.

Since we get so less legit users I kinda didn't notice. OK, no issues then.

Darth Vader

In the zone
I will give it a try. Mine is new Xbox account. Any luck with getting EA play pro?
With gamepass you're already getting EA Play for free. All games eventually made free on EA Play plan after a year or so, no point paying extra for PRO to play a handful of EA games at release.

Raj k

Broken In
With gamepass you're already getting EA Play for free. All games eventually made free on EA Play plan after a year or so, no point paying extra for PRO to play a handful of EA games at release.

EA play pro has Day 1 releases. I have not so new Gaming Channel. So I'm trying to upload most recent games but the prices stopping me to buy every new game. Subscription fulfils that at some extent.

Darth Vader

In the zone
EA play pro has Day 1 releases. I have not so new Gaming Channel. So I'm trying to upload most recent games but the prices stopping me to buy every new game. Subscription fulfils that at some extent.
Its make sense. With xbox though, even with ultimate sub you wont get access to all DLC/expansions just basic edition for most games.
Get an Amex card and try OR look for resellers.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Your posts are getting caught in the spam filter and I am manually approving them. Try to use capitalization correctly and don't randomly capitalize words that don't require it.
Ah. Not OP. I didn't know this existed. I don't have keyboard and I am using on screen keyboard to type and was typing casually. Sorry. I will maintain the decorum.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
It seems that Raaabo has enabled manual verification for new members for their starting few posts, which is why they were getting flagged. It's okay now.

Top Bottom