Elden Ring

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Yeah, its opening for me. Do you have an account on fextralife? 403 means forbidden, as in you are trying to access a page you don't have access to.

Me too, u started as samurai ?

Also, Guys can you access fextralife elden ring ? Its giving me 403.
Yes, I think, my pro friend recommended me dex builds (later realised he is a hardcore guy who like tough game, he beat NG+ with hammers & was stuck on Malenia for about 2 days - doesn't use summons or mimic). Another friend of mine started the game today, I asked him to play with mage. I don't expect him to finish to game, unless he decides to use easy mod as well. I have another friend who bought the game but never finished it.

OP
Æsoteric Positron

Æsoteric Positron

I AM GROOT (and so are you)
Wow. Now that's what I call real hardcore lol.

I don't think Dex weapons were considered hardcore in previous souls games, rather magic was seen as broken. So maybe he thinks from that lens. The thing about magic in Elden Ring is that it's actually fun and awesome. And still broken, but in a good way. You have to actually mix and match different spells to get a truely OP build.

I recommend quality builds to newbies myself. It gives you the flexibility to chose you weapons and makes you decide yourself which of the non-magic builds you want to build towards. Also gives you the liberty to play with claymore the best weapon of all time :D

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I had some great success with the misaricorde and guard ripostes using utchigatana. Paired with assassin's cerulian/crimson talishman, you will just keep absorbing health/FP.

Early game its quite a lifesaver when you have low flasks.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
From Elden Ring twitter:

*mobile.twitter.com/ELDENRING/status/1628273414354894848

Our heartfelt thanks for your support and companionship on this journey. #ELDENRING

FpjKCZEX0AA9_Fs.jpg

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Can you tell me your build ? It was Lordsword swords with bleed ? which ash of war and what stats ?
Lordsworn straight swords with bleed on both.

Left sword has Bloodhound Step and right one has Square off.

I am running a strength, dex and arcane build.

Vigor: 61
Mind: 16
End: 36
Str: 55
Dex: 55
Int: 14
Faith: 15
Arcane: 55

Using these talismans:
Rotten winged sword insignia - Greatly raises attack power with successive attacks.
Erdtree's favour +2 - Raises max HP, stamina and equip load.
Godskin swaddling cloth - Successive attacks restore HP
Lord of blood's exultation - Blood loss in vicinity increases attack power.

The physick has opaline crystal tear and twiggy cracked tear.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
That lightning spear a***e really kicked my *.

Also, I forgot to eat the clarifying boluses when that madness guy was fighting us which is why I died that time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom