Antivirus Guide & User Reviews.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Happy New Year 2023 to all.

Guys,how about the Vibranium Advance Security?
Now, using as 30days Free Trial,evaluation version.
Is it reliable?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I won't rely completely on Windows Defender as some of the malicious process can get pass through it. Better to use a Free antivirus such as Avira or Bitdefender.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Bitdefender was notorious for flagging legit applications. When I was using it few years back, instead of asking me what to do with the application, it just blacklisted it. The application was Rocket League launched from Steam.

Windows Defender + Malwarebyte + Sensible browsing(very important). This is suggested several times by several members here. I follow this diligently now.

I stopped downloading dlls to run ahem games, stopped downloading movies from shady sites and opted for platform subscriptions. Don't go to sites which are flagged by Windows/Malwarebytes. Vet heavily whatever application you want to download and only then proceed to download from official source.

I can also attest to BitDefender flagging legit games. I had to disable its Advanced Threat Defence to run Rainbow 6 & some other games. I used BitDefender for 5+ years & moved to Win Defender early last year.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
The new Malwarebytes is going to come with an embedded VPN, along with capabilities to remotely scan devices registered under the same license. Its in alpha atm.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think to combat spam

Staff can clarify @whitestar_999
Raaabo removed the ability to post any outgoing links in forum because of huge spam affecting forum's google page ranking. Also, are you/others not seeing this notification on forum.
1672942967124.png

@shreeux

Top Bottom