Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Finished Doom Eternal + DLC1 + DLC2 - 8.5/10

Much better than previous one and difficult too.

Golden Rule to follow: Hit & Run

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
Finished Metal Hellsinger.
If Doom was a rhythm game, this would be it.
Very short game. Available on gamepass.
Banger of a Soundtrack. Recommended for all Metalheads.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Completed the following:
The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes
Mafia : Definitive Edition

Thinking to start :
Dead Cells
Hades

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Playing The Outer Worlds now. I really like the art design and gameplay. Feels like a cross between Bioshock, Fallout and Mass Effect.

Finished Elden Ring in 50hrs using "easy mod". I have played enough open world RPGs, but I didn't like its combat difficulty at all, don't need to stress out in a game, life is stressful enough. Played legit way for ~11hrs. Combat difficulty + discovery (what to do next aka objectives/main quest section of other games) are its main issues IMO, other than technical ones like 60fps cap. Easy mod solved the difficulty issue for sure but discovery will remain an issue requiring you to research online on what to do. Build crafting is excellent (can build your character how you like) & story seemed to have potential, but still not top tier for me.

Anyways, just my opinion. Most people seem to like Elden Ring, for me its not the case. My 2nd game which I regret buying.

Edit: Forgot to mention that you can't pause the game, annoyed me a lot of times. Understandable for a game like Destiny 2, not for this.

Last edited:

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Finished Elden Ring in 50hrs using "easy mod". I have played enough open world RPGs, but I didn't like its combat difficulty at all, don't need to stress out in a game, life is stressful enough. Played legit way for ~11hrs. Combat difficulty + discovery (what to do next aka objectives/main quest section of other games) are its main issues IMO, other than technical ones like 60fps cap. Easy mod solved the difficulty issue for sure but discovery will remain an issue requiring you to research online on what to do. Build crafting is excellent (can build your character how you like) & story seemed to have potential, but still not top tier for me.

Anyways, just my opinion. Most people seem to like Elden Ring, for me its not the case. My 2nd game which I regret buying.
what is the first game?

Is it because of the player base?
Naah, game mechanics. Used to play original CoD4 back then, LAN gaming. CS GO felt like a downgrade in graphics & mechanics to me. This was back in 2014-15, then again tried it few years back, still same verdict that I don't like it. Same for Valorant as well, tried twice in different years, still didn't like it. CoD, BF, R6 & Apex are some MP shooters I liked.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Naah, game mechanics. Used to play original CoD4 back then, LAN gaming. CS GO felt like a downgrade in graphics & mechanics to me. This was back in 2014-15, then again tried it few years back, still same verdict that I don't like it. Same for Valorant as well, tried twice in different years, still didn't like it. CoD, BF, R6 & Apex are some MP shooters I liked.
CSGO is a different league you cant compare it with other shooters.Other shooters are fast paced run and gun for eg. COD.For me its personally my favourite game of all time in multiplayer.I think you missed the fps games era I used to play bf4 alot along with csgo and it made me like csgo alot.
This game brought up skins in games which made it outshine over other games.The same cannot be said for Valorant imo.I also dont like it.

CSGO is a different league you cant compare it with other shooters.Other shooters are fast paced run and gun for eg. COD.For me its personally my favourite game of all time in multiplayer.I think you missed the fps games era I used to play bf4 alot along with csgo and it made me like csgo alot.
This game brought up skins in games which made it outshine over other games.The same cannot be said for Valorant imo.I also dont like it.
Just different tastes. I don't like CS GO, Valorant or Elden Ring, but many play these games & love it.

Top Bottom