Air India sale: Tatas, SpiceJet founder Ajay Singh submit financial bids

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
NEW DELHI: Tata Group, SpiceJet promoter Ajay Singh among multiple other bidders submitted their financial bids for buying debt-ladden Air India on Wednesday, a company spokesperson confirmed. In a tweet, the department of investment and public asset management (DIPAM) secretary said: "Financial bids for Air India disinvestment received by transaction adviser. Process now moves to concluding stage."

Source: Air India sale: Tatas, SpiceJet founder Ajay Singh submit financial bids - Times of India

K_akash_i

Journeyman
NEW DELHI: Tata Group, SpiceJet promoter Ajay Singh among multiple other bidders submitted their financial bids for buying debt-ladden Air India on Wednesday, a company spokesperson confirmed. In a tweet, the department of investment and public asset management (DIPAM) secretary said: "Financial bids for Air India disinvestment received by transaction adviser. Process now moves to concluding stage."

Source: Air India sale: Tatas, SpiceJet founder Ajay Singh submit financial bids - Times of India
oh wow neither ambani nor adani on headlines , thats strange:)

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I still wonder how they cannot clear the debts even in COVID-19 they made huge sum of Money via Vande Bharat Flights

Top Bottom