Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
*blog.playstation.com/tachyon/2021/09/Uncharted-Legacy-of-Thieves-Collection-Featured-image.jpg?resize=1088%2C612&crop_strategy=smart&zoom=1.5​
This brand-new remastered bundle includes Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, featuring Nathan Drake as he hunts for Captain Avery’s long-lost treasure, setting off for one final far flung adventure across the jungles of Madagascar to long lost pirate colony of Libertalia. It also includes Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, which chronicles Chloe Frazer’s breakout exploits as she moves from frenemy to hero. Enlisting the assistance of renowned mercenary Nadine Ross, Chloe ventures to India’s Western Ghats to locate the Golden Tusk of Ganesh.

Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection will be available in early 2022 for PS5. The PC version is in development by our partners at Iron Galaxy and will release shortly after the PS5 version.

Source: Playstation Blog

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
This whole leak is actually not reliable. It's likely that these were from tests that Sony were doing on Geforce Now.

Xbox catalogue is more or less confirmed though.

Well no Bloodborne should indicate that it's legit :lol:

Nvidia confirmed that database is legit.
*wccftech.com/nvidia-responds-to-geforce-now-database-leak-says-list-included-speculative-titles/

NVIDIA is aware of an unauthorized published game list, with both released and/or speculative titles, used only for internal tracking and testing. Inclusion on the list is neither confirmation nor an announcement of any game.

NVIDIA took immediate action to remove access to the list. No confidential game builds or personal information were exposed.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
used only for internal tracking and testing

This is the keyword.

But then the PS4 emulator Spine is in development. I guess it's a matter of time before Bloodborne is playable. This would be better than nothing.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^^ Or you can rent a PS4 and complete Bloodborne :)

There are many Shops who rent the console + games now a days.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Souls like games aren't meant to be rushed. Renting doesn't give the same feeling, I suppose you can buy a second hand PS4 when the price is right. Use it as a media player if you plan to buy a tv later on.

Top Bottom