Best CPU cooler for Ryzen 5 2600 and Coolermaster TD500L ?

mitraark

Decrepit
If you're looking to get cooler temps even the sub 1k Antec A30 would do a wonderful job. However itd look cheap with your cabinet. Go for this one with rainbow lighting

*mdcomputers.in/deepcool-gammaxx-400-xt-white-dp-mch4-gmx400-xt-wh.html

2 fan configuration doesnt help much for a mid range proc, i have the 212 EVO and have tested with two fans (silverstone AB120R), there wasnt any noticable difference.

OP
RageshAntony

RageshAntony

In the zone
If you're looking to get cooler temps even the sub 1k Antec A30 would do a wonderful job. However itd look cheap with your cabinet. Go for this one with rainbow lighting

*mdcomputers.in/deepcool-gammaxx-400-xt-white-dp-mch4-gmx400-xt-wh.html

2 fan configuration doesnt help much for a mid range proc, i have the 212 EVO and have tested with two fans (silverstone AB120R), there wasnt any noticable difference.
Thanks

But not interested in RGBs ..

What's the difference between single vs double fans ? 212 evo single or double?

Nerevarine

Incarnate
One fan pushes air, the other right infront of it pulls air. Supposedly it boosts cooling by a little bit but dont bother. Single fan works fine, if you have an extra fan lying around, connect it.

OP
RageshAntony

RageshAntony

In the zone
@Nerevarine @mitraark @omega44-xt
Due to some circumstances i didn't bought the cooler

Since 9 months passed since the posting, any new models now available below ₹4000 for Ryzen 2600 and 5600 in future?

Usecases are 3D rendering etc .

Also suggest thermal paste

Last edited:
Amazon.in
Still good enough for 5600X, model was updated recently. It should have a thermal paste in the box. Arctic MX4/MX5 should be good, so is Noctua NT H1 or Kingpin KPx or Kryonaut.

@omega44-xt

Also what about liquid CPU cooler ?

Because in my district avg summer temp is 45 c !!!!!

Suggestions please?
I will never buy AIO myself as there is a small chance of leakage + AIOs usually die after 4-5 years of use (did happen with 2 people I know). R5 5600X is not a very hot CPU, that dual fan tower style air cooler will suffice at 45C ambient as well (you might see temps of 80C at all full load, but that is still far from overheating).

If you are buying AIO, buy one with good reputation & after sales, like Arctic, Coolermaster, Corsair, Deepcool, NZXT, etc, not the one suggested above. Cheapest AIOs worth considering are 240mm ones, Arctic Freezer II is a good one.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why buy from an unknown brand with questionable after sales when you have options from Deepcool for cheaper:
Amazon.in

It's may be new here but in my opinion it's better than Deepcool and some other well known cooler brands too. The distributor / importer is Overclockers zone. The one I suggested after seeing a detailed review here :
*www.enostech.com/alseye-m240-white-cooler-review/

Take example of Alseye HALO H120D which is also a very decent cpu cooler and at 2800 bucks offers serious bang for the bucks :
*pokde.net/review/alseye-h120d-cpu-air-cooler-review

There are many decent offerings from this brand which are on par or better than others.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
It's may be new here but in my opinion it's better than Deepcool and some other well known cooler brands too. The distributor / importer is Overclockers zone. The one I suggested after seeing a detailed review here :
*www.enostech.com/alseye-m240-white-cooler-review/

Take example of Alseye HALO H120D which is also a very decent cpu cooler and at 2800 bucks offers serious bang for the bucks :
*pokde.net/review/alseye-h120d-cpu-air-cooler-review

There are many decent offerings from this brand which are on par or better than others.
This is good share. Thanks for sharing air cooler. Performance, looks and value for money! I am interested in this air cooler, just trying to find some user reviews now.

OP
RageshAntony

RageshAntony

In the zone
This is good share. Thanks for sharing air cooler. Performance, looks and value for money! I am interested in this air cooler, just trying to find some user reviews now.
Thanks

In review of Alseye HALO H120D mentioned as 2 years warranty but in mdcomputers they mentioned as 1 years . Which is correct?

And how and where to claim warranty ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom