Official Windows 11 Thread

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
just went through cpu support list of windows 11 which looks more like a motherbaord rather than a OS :D Hope ms will bring in more processor support but if they don't then there's not much issue. Ms don't need users buying a windows OS anymore it's the os eco system they are relying on and they have already filled their coffers more than enough by other means to last happily for some years to come .. meanwhile they are into experimenting with users playing their dirty games. I know this post seems kinda odd and off to this topic but it is what it is.

The silver lining is with the fall of m$ linux finally had a greater chance to grow.

D

Deleted member 345628

I don't see any need to upgrade to windows 11 , it seems more like an launcher pack like android with just UI changes (crappy) .

D

Deleted member 345628

However, this is unsurprising given that Windows 11 is simply a patch for Windows 10, so if they broke something, they did something wrong. It's not like Windows 11 is a new operating system; it's still the same OS with some features eliminated to make it more "safe" and unique.
Windows 11 is not a new OS? Whatt?

D

Deleted member 345628

*www.tomsguide.com/news/you-can-actually-upgrade-to-windows-11-without-a-tpm-heres-how

try this

shreeux

Movie Buff
whats your pc specs?
My PC config:-

Processor (CPU) - AMD RYZEN 5 2600
Motherboard (MOBO) - MSI GAMING PRO CARBON AC
Graphic Card (GPU) - Nvidia Geforce GT210
Memory (RAM) - XPG SPECTRIX D40 DDR4 RGB 16GB 3000 MHZ RGB
Storage (SSD or HDD) - ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro / WD BLUE 1TB
Power Supply Unit (PSU) - CORSAIR TX750M
PC Case - - Cooler Master Masterbox MB511-RGB
Monitor - Lenovo L27q-10 QHD Monitor (2560x1440)
UPS - APC Back-UPS ES 650

andy_65_in

Padawan
upgraded to windows 11....using windows update assistant...working purrfect...thats inspute of no official update availible

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Not a good idea to update so soon. Especially for ryzen cpus, it's possible there would be a perf downgrade as per new security policy. (Its present in OEMs already)

Take your time when upgrading. I personally dislike win 11 ui

I'm not upgrading because of minor annoyances, like drag & drop on browser doesn't work, the new useless right-click menu to name a few. Honestly, there doesn't seem to be much fanfare for Win11.

Top Bottom