Wireless Gaming Mouse under Rs.7000

OP
adikumar2010

adikumar2010

Journeyman
New update, mouse left click double click issue has started. I already knew all the mouse are like that. Damn me.

Maybe next time I will get optical switches for mouse. Omron/Kailh etc they all suck.

New update, mouse left click double click issue has started. I already knew all the mouse are like that. Damn me.

Maybe next time I will get optical switches for mouse. Omron/Kailh etc they all suck.
Damn, that was faster than Logitech, which usually takes 1-1.5 years.

For RMA, use acrorma, not Razer website.

OP
adikumar2010

adikumar2010

Journeyman
Damn, that was faster than Logitech, which usually takes 1-1.5 years.

For RMA, use acrorma, not Razer website.
I had Logitech which failed in like 1-2 years. Asus mouse which had same issue after around 1 year. Microsoft mouse which had same issue after 2 years.

Point is never get traditional mechanical switch on both keyboard or mouse.

This time I got Asus TUF Gaming K7 Optical-Mech Gaming Keyboard coz I wanted to give optical mechanical a try. Also I got top deal for 6.5K. Lets see how it holds. Also on a side note as a rule of thumb don't buy mechanical keyboard which costs under 5K, they all will fail in 6 months I know as I have tried those Chinese rebranded mechanical keyboard which costs 2500 or so

TheSloth

The Slowest One

Oh man that is so sad. It's a new mouse! Bold part is the main reason I went with Optical mouse.

And where did you get the Tuf K7 for so cheap?

OP
adikumar2010

adikumar2010

Journeyman
Oh. And how do they accept payment? Full payment up front before they ship the product or half before and half after shipment?
I got mine from GTEK G.G. Enterprise, Pune
Most sellers are genuine there who have small websites which don't come up on Google like sphinx or have pc shop somewhere in India.
Even I was scared buying first time but it was all good. There are like 6-8 sellers in that group, rest customers. Also mostly prices are cheapest then most big websites like primeabgb, vedant, etc.
I got GST proper bill, you have to send full money first.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I got mine from GTEK G.G. Enterprise, Pune
Most sellers are genuine there who have small websites which don't come up on Google like sphinx or have pc shop somewhere in India.
Even I was scared buying first time but it was all good. There are like 6-8 sellers in that group, rest customers. Also mostly prices are cheapest then most big websites like primeabgb, vedant, etc.
I got GST proper bill, you have to send full money first.
That's nice. Thanks for all the info. One last question, where did you do the payment? Do we just send the amount directly to their account or most of them have their website with payment system setup? I recetly found about Sphinx but didn't know how much to trust them.

OP
adikumar2010

adikumar2010

Journeyman
That's nice. Thanks for all the info. One last question, where did you do the payment? Do we just send the amount directly to their account or most of them have their website with payment system setup? I recetly found about Sphinx but didn't know how much to trust them.
No one has website payment working, there website is not functioning properly. So you just send money either via gpay, Phonepe, Paytm (to personal account) or UPI, IMPS/NEFT (company's account). Sellers in that group are shop representatives/employees or shop owners.

I paid a guy for Antec HCG750 Gold PSU but next day he said his supplier said they have bronze not gold but when he asked them 2 days ago they said they have gold. So the guy returned my money in 2 days, he said he will try with other sources for 1 more day if not possible then will refund which he did. Join the group you will understand better how it works there.

Also I have the sales manager contact (piyushs@rptechindia.com) of Rptech which are the biggest suppliers in India for lot of tech companies, so I buy from them directly (no middle man). Even if they don't have product they will arrange it for you as they import direct from manufacturers.

333.PNG

Oh. And how do they accept payment? Full payment up front before they ship the product or half before and half after shipment?
I paid full money upfront via UPI. Have dealt with 3 different sellers for my mouse, KB & headphone. I usually have to nag them to get the bill in my email & also slower shipping than amazon, but I got great deals there.

OP
adikumar2010

adikumar2010

Journeyman
physical bill comes with the package, they don't send digital one.
Also shipping is slower because they take orders even when they don't have product as they arrange from distributors once u pay them.
but in the end its cheaper then every website most of the time.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
No one has website payment working, there website is not functioning properly. So you just send money either via gpay, Phonepe, Paytm (to personal account) or UPI, IMPS/NEFT (company's account). Sellers in that group are shop representatives/employees or shop owners.

I paid a guy for Antec HCG750 Gold PSU but next day he said his supplier said they have bronze not gold but when he asked them 2 days ago they said they have gold. So the guy returned my money in 2 days, he said he will try with other sources for 1 more day if not possible then will refund which he did. Join the group you will understand better how it works there.

Also I have the sales manager contact (piyushs@rptechindia.com) of Rptech which are the biggest suppliers in India for lot of tech companies, so I buy from them directly (no middle man). Even if they don't have product they will arrange it for you as they import direct from manufacturers.

View attachment 20722

I see ubiquity there... I didn't knew this was available in India. But the issue is, even basic POE+ switches are expensive, than conventional setups. Any idea how much discount they can give on such products( for reference, UDM pro is 35k, and there single cameras start from 13k which super expensive considering brands like cp plus gives 4 camera setup + DVR for 10K, although yes, that is a bit different...)? though I am going off topic, but it is not enough material for separate thread.

Top Bottom