Build a pc or buy a pre-built one

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
Here's a config based on 4650g I posted in another thread. Since you have higher budget you can go for 4750g and 32gb ram depending on what you require of the pc.

Mobo. 11400
ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming 4/ac (Wi-Fi) Motherboard (AMD Socket AM4/Ryzen 5000, 4000G and 3000 Series CPU/Max 128GB DDR4 4733MHz Memory)

Ram. 11800

G.Skill F4-3200C16D-16GTZR Desktop Ram Trident Z RGB Series 16GB (8GBx2) DDR4 3200MHz

Featuring a completely exposed light bar with vibrant RGB LEDs, merged with the award-winning Trident Z heatspreader design, and constructed with the...

mdcomputers.in

Psu. 6899

GIGABYTE P750GM SMPS - 750 Watt 80 Plus Gold Certification Fully Modular PSU With Active PFC

GIGABYTE P750GM | 750W 80 Plus Gold | Fully Modular PSU - Powerful single +12V rail - 120mm Smart Hydraulic Bearing (HYB) Fan - 12V 61A Rail...

mdcomputers.in

Cabinet. 7300

CORSAIR 4000D Airflow (ATX) Mid Tower Cabinet With Tempered Glass Side Panel (Black)

CORSAIR 4000D Airflow | ATX - Mid Tower Cabinet (Black) - 360mm Rad Mount - High Airflow Optimized - 2 x 120mm Included Airguide Fans...

mdcomputers.in

Processor. 17700

AMD Ryzen 5 Pro 4650G Open Box OEM Processor with Radeon Graphics (6 Cores 12 Threads, with Max Boost Clock of 4.2GHz,Base Clock of 3.7GHz and 11MB Game Cache)

AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650G | 6 Cores 4.2 GHz | OEM Processor - With AMD Radeon 6 Renoir Graphics - GPU Clock 1700 MHz - DDR4 3200 MHz - Built for Modern Business...

mdcomputers.in

Ssd. 5300

Western Digital Blue SN550 500GB M.2 NVMe Internal SSD (WDS500G2B0C)

WD Blue 500GB - PCIe Gen 3" M.2 NVMe SSD - WDS500G2B0C - 2400MB/s Read 1750MB/s Write - 3D NAND Technology - SMART Supported - High Endurance Rating...

mdcomputers.in

This totals to 60,399. Any other components required.?
So MD computers is also building a PC for you if you purchase al this stuff under custom PC?

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
So these cpus are tray cpus that oems like lenovo, dell and hp get for their prebuilts. They are not meant to be sold to consumer directly. So they come up with the condition that you can only purchase this as part of a full system.

Here's the link to my post it has the links to each component.
*geek.digit.in/community/threads/su...t-60k-without-monitor-ups.209606/post-2400923

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
So these cpus are tray cpus that oems like lenovo, dell and hp get for their prebuilts. They are not meant to be sold to consumer directly. So they come up with the condition that you can only purchase this as part of a full system.

Here's the link to my post it has the links to each component.
*geek.digit.in/community/threads/su...t-60k-without-monitor-ups.209606/post-2400923
I got that.
But will they also assemble the system for me?

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
Call them and ask them. They would charge extra I guess if they agree. In which case you will have to go the custom pc route.

Found a prebuilt on volted pc, you will have to log in to request a custom pc quotation.
*voltedpc.in/omega-class-5-ryzen-5-4650g-

@SaiyanGoku Is the above config balanced? Are the chassis and smps reliable?

Last edited:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Primeabgb was selling ryzen 4650G individually 1-2 months back.

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
Call them and ask them. They would charge extra I guess if they agree. In which case you will have to go the custom pc route.

Found a prebuilt on volted pc, you will have to log in to request a custom pc quotation.
*voltedpc.in/omega-class-5-ryzen-5-4650g-

@SaiyanGoku Is the above config balanced? Are the chassis and smps reliable?

so this is what I've built but it looks like I'll go way above my budget since a decent enough gpu would cost somewhere around 50k.

Screenshot 2021-05-08 at 2.09.55 PM.png

GPU market as messed up, no one knows if it will even solve in the next 6 months sadly. Try to find used GTX 1060 or RX 570 for 8k or so.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Above config seems alright otherwise?
Not sure about cpu cooler, prefer kingston 240gb A400, as for cabinet it doesn't seem worth getting at 7k.
*www.techpowerup.com/review/thermaltake-v250-tg-argb-mid-tower/7.html

PSU though is the biggest issue, check linustechtip psu tier list & get at least a tier B psu from that list.
*linustechtips.com/topic/1116640-psucultists-psu-tier-list/

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
@$hadow
Get this power supply.
*mdcomputers.in/antec-neo-eco-700w-80-plus-gold-ne700g-zen.html

Get this cabinet

*mdcomputers.in/corsair-mid-tower-4000d-airflow-tempered-glass-black-cc-9011200-ww.html

Last edited:
OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
@$hadow
Get this power supply.
*mdcomputers.in/antec-neo-eco-700w-80-plus-gold-ne700g-zen.html

Get this cabinet

*mdcomputers.in/corsair-mid-tower-4000d-airflow-tempered-glass-black-cc-9011200-ww.html
This particular cpu is not available on Volted PC. Since I'm thinking of getting the same assembled from them only.

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
Not sure about cpu cooler, prefer kingston 240gb A400, as for cabinet it doesn't seem worth getting at 7k.
*www.techpowerup.com/review/thermaltake-v250-tg-argb-mid-tower/7.html

PSU though is the biggest issue, check linustechtip psu tier list & get at least a tier B psu from that list.
*linustechtips.com/topic/1116640-psucultists-psu-tier-list/
Volted PC | Buy Gaming & Workstation PC in India

I got these options available. It seems I might not to able to get LTT mentioned PSU from there. Any other suggestion?

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
Post screenshots of both smps and cabinet options. Also what graphic card and processor will you upgrade to once the prices come back to normal?

Above config seems alright otherwise?
Why not buy those individually & build it? You can get better quality parts & save money as well:

CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 4650G - 17.5k

Mobo - Gigabyte B550M DS3H - 9.2k

RAM - 2x8GB DDR4 3200MHz - 7k

GPU - None

SSD - Kingston A2000 500GB NVMe - 5k

HDD - WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM - 3.2k

PSU - Corsair CV550 80+ Bronze - 3.5k (cheap, should suffice for low end GPUs)

Cabinet - Deepcool Mattrexx 55 MESH 4F ADD-RGB - 5.4k

Total - 47.3k

For CPU cooler - DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX 400 PRO - 2.5k

Last edited:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I got these options available. It seems I might not to able to get LTT mentioned PSU from there. Any other suggestion?
Check the assembled build suggested above, I guess you have to choose between either getting integrated graphics with good parts or a rig with graphics card but with inferior parts.

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
Why not buy those individually & build it? You can get better quality parts & save money as well:

CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 4650G - 17.5k

Mobo - Gigabyte B550M DS3H - 9.2k

RAM - 2x8GB DDR4 3200MHz - 7k

GPU - None

SSD - Kingston A2000 500GB NVMe - 5k

HDD - WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM - 3.2k

PSU - Corsair CV550 80+ Bronze - 3.5k (cheap, should suffice for low end GPUs)

Cabinet - Deepcool Mattrexx 55 MESH 4F ADD-RGB - 5.4k

Total - 47.3k

For CPU cooler - DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX 400 PRO - 2.5k
I've given building by myself a thought but since I've never done it myself always give me a scare

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
If you could post the options volted is offering with screenshots then we can help you decide because you are already signed in and we will have to first register to actually customize.

The only gripe with custom pc builds is you have to ask the builder to install a fully activated Windows. Otherwise they might build a system with a 30 day trial or dos.

This gpu shortage is a great excuse to get a custom build. But you yourself should also be aware of what components of what brand go together. And what suits an Amd system or what is best for an intel system.
Badically do your homework about each component and the configuration as a whole by using youtube, reddit, review sites and tech forums so that you are not taken advantage of.

Although reputed custom pc builders may not resort to duping customers but it pays to be alert and you want to make sure you get a tight and as per spec build.

I've given building by myself a thought but since I've never done it myself always give me a scare
Try to get all parts from 1 shop & they might even build it for you for free. Sadly most states have restrictions & you can't go out to local shops which are usually more willing to do this.

Even if you don't get all from 1 shop, they might build it for you for 500/1000 if you bought a few parts from them.

I built my friend's PC about a year ago & that was first exp building from scratch. It took me 3hrs to build It while watching videos. Do note that I have worked on desktops & laptops before that, just not building it completely.

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
Good news!!
*www.techradar.com/in/news/sony-playstation-5-finally-getting-a-restock-date-in-india
Ps5 prebooking opens on the 17th of May on prepaidgamercard.

Top Bottom