Mechanical Keyboard under 5000

where in kolkata i will get that facility? and what is custom keyboard?
I suppose buying a KB base, then switches separately.
Like this barebone kit:
MECKEYS - Mechanical Keyboards and E-Sports Accessories

People solder desolder their own KBs, enthusiasts, that is. I personally will go with a KB from a big brand instead.

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
I suppose buying a KB base, then switches separately.
Like this barebone kit:
MECKEYS - Mechanical Keyboards and E-Sports Accessories

People solder desolder their own KBs, enthusiasts, that is. I personally will go with a KB from a big brand instead.

no RGB , most are out of stock, in stock are 60% layout only. None looks like a mechanical keyboard.

i too will prefer BIG BRANDS .

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
15k is an insane price for it, yes RGB Is good but its still insane
yes, but most of the mechanical kbds are out of stock. only a few with all the features available are left.

Dedicated multimedia keys
Vol Up Down button
Mute button
WIN key disable button
RGB backlight with per key light settings
Cherry MX Silent
USB pass through

in which KBD i can find all these at a lower price ?

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
What's that supposed to mean? :rofl:

Better options IMO if you want to spend that much on a keyboard:
*www.meckeys.com/shop/keyboard/100-keyboard/ducky-one-2-rgb/
*www.meckeys.com/shop/keyboard/100-keyboard/va108m-rgbk/
means ... they look like rubberdome kbds... it may be for the pics. however i will stick to BRANDS only.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
yes, but most of the mechanical kbds are out of stock. only a few with all the features available are left.

Vol Up Down button
Mute button
WIN key disable button
Cherry MX Silent
USB pass through

That is true, with the short demand you cannot find any kb that provides these features..
However consider I bought alloy elite for 7.1 k.. I am sure there would have been similar deals in the future. Anyhow its a great kb, corsair has a great brand value and enjoy what you bought

Neo

Checkout /r/mechanicalkeyboards

Custom mechs are hard to get and also require some knowledge to build it. Also you won't find a full size custom board. So if you want something ready made and full size, you can go with Corsair/hyperx

But otherwise it doesn't make much sense to get a Corsair keyboard for 15k when you can get a custom board for the same price (idk about availability in india though)

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
means ... they look like rubberdome kbds... it may be for the pics. however i will stick to BRANDS only.

Vol Up Down button
Mute button
WIN key disable button
Cherry MX Silent
USB pass through

All key caps look almost same. I'm using a HCL diamond with Cherry MX Black in which Esc, F4 and F6 keys are not working. They are either dead or their metal paths in PCB is broken. Either way, I can't check that by replacing the switches. If it was hot swap, I'd have done it myself. You don't want to be stuck with few dead keys after warranty is over if a keyboard that expensive comes with soldered switches only.

Last edited:

Neo

All key caps look almost same. I'm using a HCL diamond with Cherry MX Black in which Esc, F4 and F6 keys not working. They are either dead or their metal paths in PCB is broken. Either way, I can't check that by replacing the switches. If it was hot swap, I'd have done it myself. You don't want to be stuck with few dead keys after warranty is over if a keyboard that expensive comes with soldered switches only.
You can desolder the switch and check the pcb with tweezers

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
so i hope nobody is against the kbd, its only the price we are paying. i am even agree to buy k95 platinum kbd if its available. The scarcity gets exploited at its full potentials. However, i am getting it as a gift from my daughter.

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
1614871686006.jpg

dg.jpg
1614868270690.jpg

Top Bottom