Assasin Creed Unity Free for a Week

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Ubisoft, the developer of the Assassin’s Creed franchise, has come up with a new idea, that of offering the Assassin’s Creed Unity game that features the cathedral, free for a week on PC. According to the game developer, gamers would get the chance to experience the majesty and beauty of the cathedral through Assassin’s Creed Unity on PC

The game can be downloaded for free from April 17 at 07:30 PM to April 25 at 12:30 PM (your local time) on PC

Source:
This Assassin’s Creed game is free for a week - Times of India

The game is yours to keep forever, in case someone is wondering, just claim it within the offer period.

Its launch was plagued with bugs & high min requirements (it requires GTX 680 as min whereas even Division 2 asks for a GTX 670). It was poorly optimized at launch as well, not sure how good it is now. I was happy with its story & gameplay back then but Black Flag was definitely much better.

Yes, I did that with many other ubisoft games as well. Basically, the game should be in your account, that's it, you own it. They changed the claiming procedure this time around as now you have to place a proper order worth $0 to get the game.

Top Bottom