Need new Earphones under 2k

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Hi Guys,

Planning to buy new ear phones under 2K.
Currently I have selected RHA MA390 universal due to its good reviews.

Let me know which are the best ones.

Signature Acoustics C-12 V2.0
It is a wooden earphone. Well within your budget. Try it, it's good. Have been using it since a year. They are offering 18 months warranty on it.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Hi Zangetsu, did you already purchase the headsets? If not then do check Jay's headset on headphone zone, it's in your budget. Also, @Hrishi have used RHA MA390U and he wasn't impressed, he posted about it here in this forum.
But it looks like we do not have much option nowadays in this budget.
@Minion and @SaiyanGoku might be able to suggest some good headset from AliExpress.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

Hi Zangetsu, did you already purchase the headsets? If not then do check Jay's headset on headphone zone, it's in your budget. Also, @Hrishi have used RHA MA390U and he wasn't impressed, he posted about it here in this forum.
But it looks like we do not have much option nowadays in this budget.
@Minion and @SaiyanGoku might be able to suggest some good headset from AliExpress.
In reviews they said RHA MA390u is much better than E10C

TheSloth

The Slowest One
In reviews they said RHA MA390u is much better than E10C
Actually MA390U will be overall better in terms of music cause of balanced output when comparing e10c which is bass boosted. Also, the price of MA390U is significantly more. Did you see online reviews of Jay's?

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

So, I ended up buying RHA MA390U :)
I was about to buy Sony XB55-AP as I like Bass, but bought RHA instead...lets see though the build quality of Sony is strong

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

So, after using for couple of days here is my impression.

Build Quality is superb, in fact much better than my E10C the 6063-grade aluminum looks great and feels top-notch. No body would believe these are $30 earphones.
The headphone jack is not L-Shaped which could pose a problem for some in pocket. Not a problem for me though
Mic is not as good as E10C and many claimed it is not that good.
It has only one simple button which does play/pause/next/previous functions, volume controls is missing which is present in E10C (but again E10C had no next/previous feature)

Sound Quality is excellent, and these are Bass Heavy earphones (but they don't look like they are) much heavier than E10C but obviously less than Sony XB55 ;)
Mids are perfect and also the lows, now these are not meant for extreme audiophiles though who would generally prefer AT, Shure, Beats, Bose etc etc.
Nose isolation is good, while traveling they work perfectly by isolating the external sound.

Now, they are fresh and need some hours of burn-in after that the Sound Magic (not the brand name) will start :D

Overall they have a Balanced Sound signature, where as E10C has V-Shaped sound signature.

P.S: I have tested without any EQ settings

+ Excellent SQ
+ 3 yrs Warranty

- Mic quality
- Volume controls

So, I would give them 8/10

Last edited:

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
^^ I know I am bumping a 4 months old post, however wants to say that E10c supports previous and next feature as well.works fine with poweramp :)

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
No customs charge. And they were delivered in 23-24 days. That's about half as compared to last time I ordered IEMs from aliexpress via China Post.
Probably because of new restrictions mostly genuine/complying with rules people are ordering compared to earlier when people were actually ordering quantities in kilos/expensive items far above 5k limit to resell in Indian market.

shreeux

Movie Buff
None unless you are very unlucky.Technically you don't have to pay any custom duty on products below 5k value(value as per customs official & not the attached bill).

I like this product...They will charge?

SMSL M100 Audio DAC USB AK4452 Hifi dac Decoder

or

SMSL Sanskrit 10th SK10 Hifi Digital Decoder

@SaiyanGoku

Only China Post is good for free customs?

Top Bottom