Need PC Case and PSU Without RGB With Silent Proof

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
64C for core2quad is normal as they were older gen processors & not that power efficient as modern processors. For ryzen processors,usual temps for typical tasks like browsing,multimedia etc is ~50C while under load(like gaming or encoding or benchmarking) it is usually ~70-75C(all this without overclocking).

Without overclocking 70-75C is good, No need for an extra fan?

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
XPG SPECTRIX D40 DDR4 RGB 16GB 3000 MHZ RGB
In Retail....9,750/-

*i.imgur.com/D9AZS3q.jpg

*i.imgur.com/TjiVaUT.jpg

*i.imgur.com/FRUg0mk.jpg

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
@whitestar_999

What is this Case Standoff Notification, In Motherboard back side also same mark in the picture?

The motherboard as a total of 9 screw holes.

In Cooler case come with only 7 stand-offs. Do I need to buy for extra stand-offs? for proper fixing.

*i.imgur.com/jkfEhBr.jpg

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Those standoffs are to cover a variety of mobo sizes(matx,mini-itx,atx etc). First check how many mobo holes are aligning with inbuilt holes in case tray & only the difference will need standoffs.

dexterz

Journeyman
Any specific value for Normal Temperature Min/Max?

I think 60-70C for high, In summer it may high.

I used Speccy in Existing PC, Side Panel was opened. Even though it shows high 64C
My i5 2500K runs at 49~55C on 50~60% load with a TRUE120 cooler in our current chennai climate. Get your new system running, test it out and see what temps you get.

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
@whitestar_999

Finally, today assembled the PC. Installed Windows 10 Pro X64 Redstone 5.

Little uneasy to work in Windows 10...Instead of Windows 7

*i.imgur.com/ApaMWFc.jpg?1
*i.imgur.com/i5J6vC0.jpg?1
*i.imgur.com/WS8w9mB.jpg?1
*i.imgur.com/AjMtKa4.jpg?1
*i.imgur.com/5NVe74q.jpg?1
*i.imgur.com/RfGZ3PX.jpg?1
*i.imgur.com/tGsFTu8.jpg?1

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
@whitestar_999

CPU temperatures are different celcius in both app.

*i.imgur.com/qEyJYXh.png?1

*i.imgur.com/PAuEPiv.png?1

Speccy always shows above 97C only?

Still not covered both side panels...If covered further will increase temp?

What to do?

Last edited:
OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
@whitestar_999

After that updated Bios without any issues.

*i.imgur.com/nYXkY6I.jpg?1

After update RAM Shows 2666MHz and Enabled Intel XMP boost...after restarting come to 2933MHz.

In Bios temp shows CPU temp was 46C and System temp was 40C

(Above temp was both side panels in the open condition)

*i.imgur.com/PrlSFYu.jpg?1

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Close the panels & see how much temp increases. Speccy is not as known as hwinfo for temp sensors so give preference to hwinfo readings & of course bios temp readings are more preferred than any software reading. Also run cpuz & check your ram timings(post screenshots here).

Nice build :) how much you paid to get it assembled?

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
Close the panels & see how much temp increases. Speccy is not as known as hwinfo for temp sensors so give preference to hwinfo readings & of course bios temp readings are more preferred than any software reading. Also run cpuz & check your ram timings(post screenshots here).

Nice build :) how much you paid to get it assembled?

I did alone start in the morning at 10:30 am...First time After OS everything corrupt...Windows update everything in including most of the common driver...After I install the MSI board driver...Network issues.

Then 2nd time OS install without internet connection....after that disable windows update. later install selective MSI board drivers only one by one.

*i.imgur.com/5KfoO8T.png

*i.imgur.com/5S0jTEH.png

*i.imgur.com/dMq5nvK.png

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
You watched youtube videos for this,right? It does take a long time if you are doing it for the 1st time. Most difficult/time consuming part though is installing cpu cooler.

Ram timings looks fine,you can run Prime95 in blend mode option overnight(6-7 hours) to test ram stability.

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
You watched youtube videos for this,right? It does take a long time if you are doing it for the 1st time. Most difficult/time consuming part though is installing cpu cooler.

Ram timings looks fine,you can run Prime95 in blend mode option overnight(6-7 hours) to test ram stability.

Watched so many videos...Makes most confuse...I think Case to Mobos connectivity is complicated...So start with known connection one by one..later all connected easily... But still more pending connectivity in Mobos...But there is no pending wire to connect. Check below image marked with the red line... explain remaining for what purpose, how to connect?

*i.imgur.com/NZOhtGs.png

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
@whitestar_999

Today I enabled windows to update...Installed a few essential only...But after checked almost unwanted software are installed.

Checked in Control Panel>>Program and Features...Shows nothing
*i.imgur.com/nZ5W0I5.png

This was in CCLEANER Uninstall features...Shows everything unwanted software is installed after Update.
*i.imgur.com/TA1VIPD.png?1

Can I Uninstall...Unwanted software...It will affect Windows performance?

Also checked in Task Manager....Running a lot of things...Using CPU power unnecessarily.
Especially Service Host
How to avoid all those things?
*i.imgur.com/mkENfZv.png

Minion

Conversation Architect
@whitestar_999

After that updated Bios without any issues.

*i.imgur.com/nYXkY6I.jpg?1

After update RAM Shows 2666MHz and Enabled Intel XMP boost...after restarting come to 2933MHz.

In Bios temp shows CPU temp was 46C and System temp was 40C

(Above temp was both side panels in the open condition)

*i.imgur.com/PrlSFYu.jpg?1
CPU and System temperature are different CPU is processor temperature while system is cabinet temp

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Watched so many videos...Makes most confuse...I think Case to Mobos connectivity is complicated...So start with known connection one by one..later all connected easily... But still more pending connectivity in Mobos...But there is no pending wire to connect. Check below image marked with the red line... explain remaining for what purpose, how to connect?

*i.imgur.com/NZOhtGs.png
Chassis intrusion connector is for cabinets with inbuilt chasis intrusion detection feature(usually found in corporate branded systems) which gives a warning if cabinet is opened. Serial port connector is for specialized devices/old printers so no need for a typical home user. Corsair connector is I think for some cabinet accessories from corsair like rgb controller/fan controller etc. TPM module connector is again usually for corporate environment & is used to encrypt/lock down a system by connecting a TPM hardware device to this connector. RGB led connectors are for some rgb lighting component(for details check manual,maybe those rgb strips etc).

Top Bottom