Replacement For My LG G2

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Any particular model? Also, any suggestions for a tempered glass screen protection?
First of all buy a phone insurance policy:
*www.bankbazaar.com/miscellaneous-insurance/mobile-insurance.html

Oneassist has a 7 days limit to get a newly purchased mobile insured.

OP
jackal_79

jackal_79

Get Digit ized

Thanks. Never heard of any of these companies before. Are there dependable? Have you used any of these companies before?

Sent from my LG-D802T using Tapatalk

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Any particular model? Also, any suggestions for a tempered glass screen protection?

If you have money to shell out then Spigen otherwise any case that does not mess with the protector.
There are no good tempered glass protectors for screens with curved edges just screen protectors.

billubakra

Conversation Architect

That link is emphasizing on stolen phones+this is an exclusion-
If the phone suffers a mechanical or electronic breakdown.

So, if the mobo is fried, will it be covered or not? Most important question, will they cover damages to the screens or not?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I believe mechanical or electronic breakdown refers to usual wear & tear or maybe damage due to inbuilt breakdown(like those mobile batteries exploding because of manufacturing defect) but not sure.

upload_2019-1-21_20-2-30.png

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks. Never heard of any of these companies before. Are there dependable? Have you used any of these companies before?

Sent from my LG-D802T using Tapatalk
I haven't used them but yes you need to research before selecting any of them.Oneassist app on google play store has many negative reviews about rejected claims.

Top Bottom