PC Game Deals

Killing Machine
CS:GO is now F2P.

*i.imgur.com/fTrO374.png?1

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive :: Welcome to the Danger Zone

Introducing Danger Zone — a fast-paced battle royale game mode built on CS:GO’s tactical gameplay where players use their wits, skill, and resources to fight to the finish. Play solo, or work together as a squad of two or three!

CS:GO is now FREE TO PLAY
So there’s never been a better time to bring in your friends.

All players who played CS:GO before today’s update will receive a commemorative Loyalty Badge they can display on their profile. You were there from the beginning, so show it off! Additionally, all existing CS:GO players have had their accounts upgraded to Prime Status.

As before, Prime Status matches you with other Prime Status players. Additionally, your Prime Status will give you access to the new Souvenir MP5-SD | Lab Rats (available by earning XP while playing Danger Zone matches) and the all new Danger Zone Case.

Danger Zone Case
The Danger Zone Case features 17 community-designed weapon finishes, and the Horizon knivesas rare special items. Click here for more details.

A new game mode, a new case, and CS:GO is free. What are you waiting for?

GO! GO! GO!

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Free on Epic Games Store
Subnautica - Prepare to dive

Note you need to check the checkbox above place order button to NOT receive emails.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Subnautica is one hell of a game but dont even attempt to play it if you are claustrophobic..
When you encounter Ghost Leviathans, my hair just stood..

I mean, just listen to this
Ghost Leviathan 2.0

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
Has anyone here been playing Destiny 2 and bought the expansion DLCs or the annual pass? Does it add much to the SP campaign?
Looking to buy the Forsaken DLC for $30 on sale. Any idea what are the planned future expansions and would they be adding more to the SP or focus more on MP?

Sent from my MotoG3-TE using Tapatalk

Has anyone here been playing Destiny 2 and bought the expansion DLCs or the annual pass? Does it add much to the SP campaign?
Looking to buy the Forsaken DLC for $30 on sale. Any idea what are the planned future expansions and would they be adding more to the SP or focus more on MP?

Sent from my MotoG3-TE using Tapatalk
I'll start playing it after Christmas. From what I know, you need the Forsaken to unlock almost everything. Apparently, some game modes and player levels are locked behind DLC (the publisher took a lot of flak when they did it initially).

I doubt there is much SP content as it is an MP game mainly.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Project Stream Testers Getting Free PC Copy of Assassin's Creed Odyssey

Project Stream, Google’s technical test for their ambitious cloud streaming technology for games, gave testers the opportunity to play Assassin’s Creed Odyssey for free during the course of the test.
However, they’d be eventually left without the game itself upon the test’s closure. Today, though, Ubisoft announced that they will be eligible for a free UPlay PC copy of the game where they can continue their adventure in ancient Greece.
The Project Stream test will end on January 15th, 2019. If you were able to participate, do let us know your experience in the comments section.

In other Assassin’s Creed Odyssey news, the first episode of the ‘Legacy of the First Blade’ expansion came out last week.

Project Stream Testers Getting Free PC Copy of Assassin's Creed Odyssey

Project Stream, Google’s technical test for their ambitious cloud streaming technology for games, gave testers the opportunity to play Assassin’s Creed Odyssey for free during the course of the test.
However, they’d be eventually left without the game itself upon the test’s closure. Today, though, Ubisoft announced that they will be eligible for a free UPlay PC copy of the game where they can continue their adventure in ancient Greece.
The Project Stream test will end on January 15th, 2019. If you were able to participate, do let us know your experience in the comments section.

In other Assassin’s Creed Odyssey news, the first episode of the ‘Legacy of the First Blade’ expansion came out last week.
US only

I have it, it works great but needs a constant 20Mbps connection to work nicely (at 15 the quality sometimes goes down like video streaming, anything below, it won't work). Some people have tried to obtain it using VPN, worth a try.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Fanatical

Very good bundle if anyone is interested, styx alone is costlier on steam on sale than the whole bundle.

Fanatical

Choose any 5 games for $3.43 another great deal as there as some good games in the list

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Killing Machine
US only

I have it, it works great but needs a constant 20Mbps connection to work nicely (at 15 the quality sometimes goes down like video streaming, anything below, it won't work). Some people have tried to obtain it using VPN, worth a try.

Do you know of any VPN's that might work from India? I tried few but couldn't get past the 40ms latency check. :(

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Do you know of any VPN's that might work from India? I tried few but couldn't get past the 40ms latency check. :(
What game are you trying to play ?

You can try hide.me. It is the only VPN that has reliably worked for me for League of Legends in SG. Also, its free for a certain amount of Megabytes, good for tryouts.

Top Bottom