Black ops 4 graphics card issues

Arvindmundhe

Right off the assembly line
Not sure where to post this, but i preordered the digital deluxe enhanced edition of black ops 4, and upon playing the beta I realized that I guess i cant run it. The game is only manageable by my computer at minimum graphics settings, even though i can run most games at ultra (admittedly, i havent played any brand new, super graphically intensive games on my pc) (after updating my drivers and restarting etc) I have a Nvidia gtx 680, so is this game worth keeping or should i refund it and get a better graphics card? Specs are: Nvidia GTX 680, CPU: Intel Core i7-3820 @3.60 GHz

quicky008

Technomancer
Refund it, and use the money you gain to get a better gpu.

Cod games are not very graphics intensive in general, so it's surprising to know that it failed to run properly on your gtx 680,which despite its age is still considered a fairly decent entry level gpu.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Refund it, and use the money you gain to get a better gpu.

Cod games are not very graphics intensive in general, so it's surprising to know that it failed to run properly on your gtx 680,which despite its age is still considered a fairly decent entry level gpu.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk
i don't agree generally cod games aren't very graphics intensive well most of previous games weren't

Top Bottom