PC Game Deals

Destiny 2 free on PC for limited time

Edit - Holy s#!t 81 Gig download
They are facing heat from Warframe. Warframe is going to launch a big free update in a week or two. It is F2P done right. I was planning to buy Destiny 2 last Christmas but ended up playing Warframe based on reviews.

Bugframe is lone/poor man's Destiny 2.
It was once upon a time. It was a free Destiny when it began but now it is considered better than Destiny 2 by many reviewers. Last year they got a big update that's when I tried it. It remains in top 10 games by player on steam consistently nowadays for a reason.

It still has some random bugs though :p

Darth Vader

In the zone
It was once upon a time. It was a free Destiny when it began but now it is considered better than Destiny 2 by many reviewers. Last year they got a big update that's when I tried it. It remains in top 10 games by player on steam consistently nowadays for a reason.

It still has some random bugs though :p
Speak for urself. :) I've 500+ hours on The division/Destiny 2/Warframe each and WF being the recent one. IMO Destiny 2 got a lot of good things going for a decent price. Infact Destiny 2 is most fun game if you have friends(at least 3) to play with. esp RAIDS & PvP both gets very intense at times. Warframe on the other hand has the Difficulty level set to EASY, Grind level set to MADNESS from start to end.:pullhair: I really hope Fortuna changes a lot of things , coz its the only game i'm playing now.

Speak for urself. :) I've 500+ hours on The division/Destiny 2/Warframe each and WF being the recent one. IMO Destiny 2 got a lot of good things going for a decent price. Infact Destiny 2 is most fun game if you have friends(at least 3) to play with. esp RAIDS & PvP both gets very intense at times. Warframe on the other hand has the Difficulty level set to EASY, Grind level set to MADNESS from start to end.:pullhair: I really hope Fortuna changes a lot of things , coz its the only game i'm playing now.
I never said Destiny 2 was bad, it is still considered a good game & I heard that it got better with last few updates, but some players who played both suggested me to play Warframe, as I said a year ago. I plan to try it during my Christmas holidays.

I played Division for <100hrs. It was good with friends but not so good for lone players, which is what I like about Warframe. Fortuna is going to change a lot but sadly we have to still wait for those rail jack events. Since its free, you can't complain much about Warframe.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Ubisoft Black Friday Deals Include 'Assassin's Creed Odyssey' for $30 and a Free Game
Last date Nov,18th (Pacific Standard Time)
Use any VPN and buy
Link:Black Friday

Killing Machine
Overwatch Legendary Edition for $20 (approx. ₹1495) at Amazon.com

Price Comparison:
GamesTheShop - ₹2499
Amazon.in - ₹1999

Vigneshs87

Broken In
GMG Black Friday Sale:
--------------------------------------

Anyone looking to buy DragonBall and One piece games can buy from greenamangaming in Indian currency.

Currently the dragonball and one piece games are only available in the US Steam store and can't be gifted due to valves gifting restrictions policy.

P. S. A VPN is required for product activation. So I would suggest to download something like tunnel bear and activate the product and don't worry activating keys using VPN doesn't get you banned :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

GMG Black Friday Sale:
--------------------------------------

Anyone looking to buy DragonBall and One piece games can buy from greenamangaming in Indian currency.

Currently the dragonball and one piece games are only available in the US Steam store and can't be gifted due to valves gifting restrictions policy.

P. S. A VPN is required for product activation. So I would suggest to download something like tunnel bear and activate the product and don't worry activating keys using VPN doesn't get you banned :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk
Even if you use VPN to activate in US, your steam's region will still be India. Won't that create issues?

Top Bottom