Gaming Laptop under 1.5lakh

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)

1.5Lakhs

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer
  • Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen

3) What are the primary tasks you will be performing with this notebook?
Gaming and Word processing and browsing

5) Any typical configuration in your mind you're eying for ?
8th gen i7, 16GB 2400Mhz DDR4, 250GB SSD,GTX1070 8GB Max-Q, IPS LCD, RGB Keyboard etc...

4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like: MSI, Dell, HP, Asus
b. Dislike: Apple

6) Anything else you would like to say?
  • Screen resolution : 1080p (Full HD) )
  • Battery back up : normal (3-4hrs
  • Purchase place : Online paytm mall
I have this Laptop for consideration: MSI GE (Core i7- 8th Gen / 16 GB / 1 TB HDD + 256 GB SSD /39.62 cm (15.6 Inch) FHD / Windows 10 Home / 8 GB Graphics) GE63 8RF-215IN Gaming Laptop (Black, 2.5 kg) Online at 3% off. |Paytm Mall

Above 1 lakhs, the options are pretty scarce in India. Then there's the value perspective, you can get i7+1060+120Hz for 95k (Asus TUF), which is pretty good & is at max 30% inferior in games.

Still, if you are willing to spend that much, it seems like a good option. I would suggest not to get HP. Asus seems more expensive. The reviews are good enough:
MSI GE63 Raider RGB 8RF (i7-8750H, GTX 1070, FHD) Laptop Review

Lol, this was actually funny :D
Gaming & Apple are at opposite end of the spectrum, so it would just prove an apple fan to be a fool if someone really raised an objection to that. Even for video editing Windows laptops are much more powerful for the price, only saving grace is Final Cut Pro, which some people consider superior.

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
Gaming & Apple are at opposite end of the spectrum, so it would just prove an apple fan to be a fool if someone really raised an objection to that. Even for video editing Windows laptops are much more powerful for the price, only saving grace is Final Cut Pro, which some people consider superior.
People like Final Cut Pro for it's use of Intel Quick Sync tech(faster rendering) and also one time license fee.

Top Bottom